Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If we lost the Arizona game ...

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'd still want Turdo gone. I probably wouldn't have been so angry at Delhomme though, provided he didn't turn the ball over 6 times.

Posted · Report post

That really depends on how the score came to be 20-21. If we played like complete ass... I would still be concerned. If we played damned good football and they simply played 1 point better... then hell no I would not be as pissed off as I am now.

:iagree: The big issue I have is not that the Panthers lost, (yes that did suck), but how they lost. They laid an egg, and were horrible!! I thought this Panther team was past that, but apparently not.

Posted · Report post

did we play hard or collapse in the 4th quarter and give up 21 unanswered points?

Posted · Report post

would be more pissed at a select group. we would have been 1 or 2 plays away from being in the cards shoes right now. right now pissed im at what happened, but its not like we had a chance in the 2nd half and let it get away, left to be cursing 1 or 2 calls keeping us from the nfccg. this game was a mentdown where EVERYONE (or damn close) gets a slice.

Posted · Report post

Our defense is a liabilty. It has been for years. We have won in spite of it and lost because of it.

We are sitting at home watching other teams going to the superbowl because we have a defense that is too soft.

Trgo is the problem. Fox/hurney allowing him to continue makes it their problem as well. If what they were doing wasn't working during the season and they could fix it, why wouldn't they? They got too happy just winning the games and didn't look at the weaknesses and try to fix them. What that did was put a ceiling over them that was far too close to the ground.

Posted · Report post

nope, I still believe we're the better team.

Posted · Report post

nope, I still believe we're the better team.

our 43 is better than their 43?

Posted · Report post

I've wanted Turd canned for years. The Arizona game just put a spotlight on all the things I hate about his defense.

How can you blame the defense on that loss? Our offense gave up 6 turnovers and we only lost by 20 points.

Posted · Report post

If we would have won the Super Bowl, I still would have wanted Trgovac gone. He's been terrible for years.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments