Photo
- - - - -

If we lost the Arizona game ...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:27 PM

would be more pissed at a select group. we would have been 1 or 2 plays away from being in the cards shoes right now. right now pissed im at what happened, but its not like we had a chance in the 2nd half and let it get away, left to be cursing 1 or 2 calls keeping us from the nfccg. this game was a mentdown where EVERYONE (or damn close) gets a slice.

#17 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,172 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:29 PM

Our defense is a liabilty. It has been for years. We have won in spite of it and lost because of it.

We are sitting at home watching other teams going to the superbowl because we have a defense that is too soft.

Trgo is the problem. Fox/hurney allowing him to continue makes it their problem as well. If what they were doing wasn't working during the season and they could fix it, why wouldn't they? They got too happy just winning the games and didn't look at the weaknesses and try to fix them. What that did was put a ceiling over them that was far too close to the ground.

#18 The Answer

The Answer

Don't panic, it's organic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 846 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:46 PM

nope, I still believe we're the better team.

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,172 posts

Posted 20 January 2009 - 07:51 PM

nope, I still believe we're the better team.

our 43 is better than their 43?

#20 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:05 PM

I've wanted Turd canned for years. The Arizona game just put a spotlight on all the things I hate about his defense.

How can you blame the defense on that loss? Our offense gave up 6 turnovers and we only lost by 20 points.

#21 solorca

solorca

Eric Shelton Superfan.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 07:25 PM

If we would have won the Super Bowl, I still would have wanted Trgovac gone. He's been terrible for years.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com