Photo
- - - - -

Tickets available for most of the rest of the games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 schermy01

schermy01

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

I have a set of 2 tickets available in the upper section (541), seats 17 and 18, for pretty much the rest of the home games. Yes, these are high up, but they are also at the 45-yard line (center field), and the way the Panthers are playing, you'll be able to move down to the lower levels pretty quickly as people leave early. The face value of the tickets are $62 each, or $124 for the set, and while I understand that I can't get face value, I need to get at least $30 each for them, or I might as well go to the games myself. I refuse to deal with the buy/sell scalpers that I had to deal with before the Niners game, and I'm sure that fans of the teams we're playing coming up will want tickets, especially with the Ravens and Falcons coming to town.

#2 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,609 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

do NOT sell them to fans of the other teams

#3 Joan Jett

Joan Jett

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 04:08 PM

do NOT sell them to fans of the other teams

rep, exactly

#4 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:10 AM

Will someone on here (a Panthers fan) purchase these tickets?

Really ... I want to know. There's always the demand not to sell tickets to opposing fans, but rarely when we have a losing record (and a lot of times when we have a winning one) do good Panthers fans ****** them up. Usually, on this board, they're looking for a deal. Should the OP eat his tickets instead of selling them to whoever is willing to buy, if that person happens to be an opposing team fan?

Edited by Panthers_Lover, 27 October 2010 - 10:06 AM.

#5 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,609 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:04 AM

Will someone on here (a Panthers fan) purchase these tickets?

Really ... I want to know. There's always the demand not to sell tickets to opposing fans, but rarely when we have a losing record (and a lot of times when we have a winning one) do good Panthers fans ****** them up. Usually, on this board, they're looking for a deal. Should the OP eat his tickets instead of selling them to whoever is willing to buy, if that person happens to be an opposing team fan?

Yes.
MadHatter said it best last weekend. He would rather give them away for free/have no one in the seats than sell them to opposing team's fans.

Give them to our fans for free, sell them to our fans. But don't sell them to the opposing team's fans.

#6 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:44 AM

yes.
Madhatter said it best last weekend. He would rather give them away for free/have no one in the seats than sell them to opposing team's fans.

Give them to our fans for free, sell them to our fans. But don't sell them to the opposing team's fans.

bs ...

#7 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:31 PM

Are these still available? A Panthers fan is interested in a game or 2.

#8 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,434 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

bs ...

I have given them away several times the past few seasons...and not used two of them several times. I have NEVER sold them to anyone...especially an opposing fan.

Please have a f**king clue before you open your mouth.

#9 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 03:57 PM

I have given them away several times the past few seasons...and not used two of them several times. I have NEVER sold them to anyone...especially an opposing fan.

Please have a f**king clue before you open your mouth.

I DO have a fuging clue. I literally have tried to give tickets away myself to purported Panthers who aren't interested during the bad times. They'll be right here begging when things turn around, whenever that is.

I pay $97 for each game ... hell if I'm going to throw that down the toilet if I can sell it. I'm not a rich woman. Can't afford to do that.

#10 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,434 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:46 AM

I DO have a f**king clue. I literally have tried to give tickets away myself to purported Panthers who aren't interested during the bad times. They'll be right here begging when things turn around, whenever that is.

I pay $97 for each game ... hell if I'm going to throw that down the toilet if I can sell it. I'm not a rich woman. Can't afford to do that.

I am not judging anyone. Just responding to you calling what boo said about me bs. It is not. But, that is by my choice alone.

If someone needs the cash and is selling their tix....they have every right to sell them to whoever they want.

#11 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 08:36 AM

I am not judging anyone. Just responding to you calling what boo said about me bs. It is not. But, that is by my choice alone.

If someone needs the cash and is selling their tix....they have every right to sell them to whoever they want.

I actually was calling what she said bs, because basically she was telling the OP and others here that we should eat our tickets rather than sell to opposing fans. It's my opinion, and I can express that as well. That is my choice, alone.

#12 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 19,434 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:23 AM

I actually was calling what she said bs, because basically she was telling the OP and others here that we should eat our tickets rather than sell to opposing fans. It's my opinion, and I can express that as well. That is my choice, alone.

Understood...and I believe everyone should do with their tickets as they please.

I just chose to give them away to fans that might not otherwise have a chance to go.

#13 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 737 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:26 AM

Understood...and I believe everyone should do with their tickets as they please.

I just chose to give them away to fans that might not otherwise have a chance to go.

My broke azz would drive to Charlotte any day to see a free Panthers game. I dont care how bad the team is. So anyone who wants to give tickets away, look no further. Keep me in mind, if you have tickets to give away or sell cheap. I feel like such a bum. lol

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com