Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaFell and Clausen as you have never seen them before

75 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

LOL @ the guy in the chicken suit. It was posted by Jimmy, but idk who that is in the chicken suit but it's not him.

Good to see those guys make an effort in the community and especially with kids!

Posted · Report post

Just what we need, more gay Clausen pics floating around on the internet for trolls to make fun of.

Posted · Report post

The rookies visit a local hospital every year but it's still cool to see.

Posted · Report post

Tell me that our already light in the loafers QB isn't wearing a purple teletubby costume.

2-1 odds he's wearing nothing but a thong underneath.

Posted · Report post

LOL @ the guy in the chicken suit. It was posted by Jimmy, but idk who that is in the chicken suit but it's not him.

Good to see those guys make an effort in the community and especially with kids!

It was LaFell in the Chicken suit.

Posted · Report post

just what we need, more gay clausen pics floating around on the internet for trolls to make fun of.

lol

Posted · Report post

The rookies visit a local hospital every year but it's still cool to see.

Yeah, at least they're looking like they enjoy it and it wasn't something they were MADE to do.

Posted · Report post

Tell me that our already light in the loafers QB isn't wearing a purple teletubby costume.

2-1 odds he's wearing nothing but a thong underneath.

Yup, that's our guy - but something tells me the rookies didn't get to pick the costumes they were wearing...

Posted · Report post

This is one of my favorite Panthers traditions, and always good for a laugh :lol:

In the early years, it was mostly lower level rookies that did it, but these days even guys like Williams and Clausen are in on the fun.

Posted · Report post

Oh and Norwood is one pissed-off looking Spongebob, LOL

Posted · Report post

Yeah, at least they're looking like they enjoy it and it wasn't something they were MADE to do.

I agree, but personally I don't care if they enjoy it at all, it's good for the community. I think it's meant to be fun all around for the kids, for the rookies, and for the vets laughing at the rookies.