Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaFell and Clausen as you have never seen them before

75 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think anyone will ever top Sean Tufts "Hippo Ballerina" costume :lol:

Wish I could find a picture of Travelle Wharton's "Travellvis" costume. That one was great too.

Posted

It's a great boost for a bunch of kids that need something to smile about... kudos to the Panthers for doing this.

I would love to see some of the bigger name guys participate like Smitty, Beason and DeAngelo. I know this is a rookie thing, but think about how much cooler it would be for the kids if it was the big-ticket guys coming to see them.

Having said that I know Smitty, Beason and DeAngelo do plenty of charity work in the community so I'm not trying to knock them for that.

Posted

Oh and Norwood is one pissed-off looking Spongebob, LOL

Didn't really look pissed to me. Might have just caught him unprepared.

Posted

Where in the hell do these guys get off visiting sick children in the hospital? I might be wrong, but I bet they're not showing film on the Rams there!

I bet they went out for pancakes and movies afterwards, right?

Posted

Where in the hell do these guys get off visiting sick children in the hospital? I might be wrong, but I bet they're not showing film on the Rams there!

They show films on the hospital walls while the guys are talking to the kids. They just have to multitask.

Posted

They show films on the hospital walls while the guys are talking to the kids. They just have to multitask.

Yeah and I've seen him enough times in person to know that he always looks pissed-off.

Posted

LOL, damn - that's cold.

Posted

Yeah and I've seen him enough times in person to know that he always looks pissed-off.

So do I, honestly, but I'm a grumpy old man so it works for me :lol:

Posted

Dwayne Jarrett did one of these as a rookie. Let me see if I can dig up the pic...

oh here we go....

2335730515_09999774c2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Cmon Jimmy, Teletubbies was so 10 years ago. I bet that kid was like, what are you supposed to be?!

Very cool though, at least we know Jimmy doesnt mind looking like a jackass haha

I do like the Dr Seuss costume that Gettis is wearing

Posted

Cmon Jimmy, Teletubbies was so 10 years ago. I bet that kid was like, what are you supposed to be?!

Very cool though, at least we know Jimmy doesnt mind looking like a jackass haha

I do like the Dr Seuss costume that Gettis is wearing

Good point, these kids would have no idea what a teletubby is. LOL

Like I said, something tells me the rookies have their costumes chosen for them.

Posted

Pretty sure the team provides the costumes, but don't know how they pick who wears what.

Costumes I have seen in past editions...

Spider Man

Elvis

Spongebob

Thing 1 and Thing 2

Hippo Ballerina

I think there might have been a Batman in there somewhere too. Maybe a different superhero. Don't remember.

This is the first time I can recall seeing a Teletubby or a chicken.