Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mr. Scot

Coaching 101

31 posts in this topic

Yea but other than Keyshawn Johnson who has been a legit wideout for the QB's Gruden put out there every sunday. Galloway was pretty solid, but he's been bouncing around teams, so I can't classify him as a legit wideout for the Bucs this past decade. Bryant had a few good games (especially the one against us) but look where he is now, again not a legit wideout.

Im just saying he bounced around QB's to see if any of them could get chemistry with their lackluster receiving corpse. And Gruden loves smitty, I feel that Gruden can get the best out of our QB's the clip of him and Clausen showed that he would nitpick at any flaw that our QB's have and try to help them correct it.

If Gruden came in I'd hope we keep Meeks as DC. Get rid of Davidson and Fox and see who the new coach will bring in, hopefully all that will improve this team and we become a competitor for years to come, because mediocrity is just frustrating.

Keenan McCardell was pretty good (which I hate saying because he really screwed over Kavika Pittman on a dirty block).

If you go with Gruden, you're going West Coast Offense. It'd suit Clausen's skill set better than Moore's. But for that attack to be at its best, you need a very solid receiver corps (especially strong route runners). While we've seen good signs, not sure we have that just yet.

It's possible (anything's possible). I just don't see it.

Keenan McCardell was pretty good (which I hate saying because he really screwed over Kavika Pittman on a dirty block).

If you go with Gruden, you're going West Coast Offense. It'd suit Clausen's skill set better than Moore's. But for that attack to be at its best, you need a very solid receiver corps (especially strong route runners). While we've seen good signs, not sure we have that just yet.

It's possible (anything's possible). I just don't see it.

I forgot about him, yea he was pretty solid, but 2 out of his entire coaching tenure at TB doesn't fit well with the type of offensive scheme he ran.

I meant to hit the quote button, but gave u pie, oh well pie is pie enjoy it :D

I forgot about him, yea he was pretty solid, but 2 out of his entire coaching tenure at TB doesn't fit well with the type of offensive scheme he ran.

I meant to hit the quote button, but gave u pie, oh well pie is pie enjoy it :D

Truth is in real life, I don't actually like pie.

(I'm sure more than one person will tell me I'm nuts)

Truth is in real life, I don't actually like pie.

(I'm sure more than one person will tell me I'm nuts)

Im the say way, I like cheescake instead of pie, unless it's a hershey pie from BK that sh*t is awesome.

Joey Galloway had 3 consecutive 1000 yard plus receiving years for Gruden, dont know how you could say he's not legit.

Joey Galloway had 3 consecutive 1000 yard plus receiving years for Gruden, dont know how you could say he's not legit.

Yea that's true, ok so 3 in his entire coaching tenure. But I can say that is better than what fox has produced in his tenure here.

The thing is, we may want a certain coach or coordinator but the fact is there are going to be a few other teams looking for coaches also. I think Fox has been a good Qb away from having consistently good years. But then again that's where coaching comes in.

I would prefer someone that can keep up the defense side of things like Fox did or does. It took us to the promised land once before and I'm sure it will again.

Heres your chance Catdaddy. I want to see a link or better yet pull up some other article Mr.Scot wrote and post the link.

The thing is, we may want a certain coach or coordinator but the fact is there are going to be a few other teams looking for coaches also. I think Fox has been a good Qb away from having consistently good years. But then again that's where coaching comes in.

Buffalo Bills were said to be interested in Frazier before and may be again.

It's valid that the guy we want the most may not be the guy we get.