Photo
- - - - -

Let's Talk Passing Defense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
39 replies to this topic

#37 Baschski

Baschski

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:30 PM

I still have no confidence in Marshall or Gamblez, more-so tackling then anything else. Everyone else in the 2nd-ary I'm fine with...for now.

Really? Gamble isn't great at tackling, but his primary job is to cover, and he does that better than most in the NFL. It's not often that you see his guy beat him. In fact the guys Gamble covers are rarely targeted at all. Marshall is a little more hit-or-miss but he's still solid.

#38 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:02 AM

Guess I have high standards when it comes to open-field tackling.

#39 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

SUPPORTER

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:08 AM

Don't resign Marshall, he's going to want more than he's worth. Draft P. Peterson.

#40 Carolinator

Carolinator

Banned

• PipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:30 AM

Long time reader and first time poster, I didnt see this anywhere but we currently have a top 10 defense in total yards allowed and ranked 4th in passing yards allowed. Granted we are still giving up over 21 points a game but if our offense can start staying on the field for more than 2 minutes a series like we saw against San Francisco, I believe our ranking could improve in that area as well. Just thought I'd point out the hard work of the secondary this season and see what you all thought.

I love our Defense.