Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Official Huddle Mod Elections....

355 posts in this topic

I would like to be considered for candidacy. No I don't post as much as some of the more well known huddlers I know but I still spend way too much time lurking and have the level of intelligence and impartiality that is required to be an effective mod.

1 person likes this

nc_biscuit's promise of boobies is empty. My sources within his campaign say he will flip flop and post hairy man-boobs.

1 person likes this

Biscuit wants to raise our taxes and destroy the family foundation we have built here. Biscuit is what's wrong with America and the Huddle.

My name is Doctor Jasonluckydog.... and if you like how things run here then vote for my opponent..If you agree with me we need to take this board back then vote for me. The board needs a Doctor and I'm what I ordered.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

my name is Dr. jasonluckydog and I approve this message.

second for biscuit. boobies 4 all.

Biscuit wants to raise our taxes and destroy the family foundation we have built here. Biscuit is what's wrong with America and the Huddle.

My name is Doctor Jasonluckydog.... and if you like how things run here then vote for my opponent..If you agree with me we need to take this board back then vote for me. The board needs a Doctor and I'm what I ordered.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

my name is Dr. jasonluckydog and I approve this message.

We already have a Dr. thats a Mod.

We already have a Dr. thats a Mod.

Here come the personal attacks.

second for biscuit. boobies 4 all.

man boobs