Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seriously, Trgovac contract extension?

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Another year of Smitty's career wasted.. WTF another year of the same crap. Whats Fox's motto gonna be this year ..."we're really all in this time"

Posted

I'm kinda speechless.

Posted

:iagree:

Posted

This makes me so mad. What do you think the conversation went like...something like this. Hurney: Well Turgo you have managed to run off TWO All Pro defensive players and you play the weakest zone in the league. I think you deserve a contract extension, sound good?" Turgo: "Yeah it sure does! One question though were you being sarcastic?" Hurney: "Nah me never! I'm just too much of a pussy to make any sensible changes." Turgo: "I agree, who should I chase off this year?" Hurney: "How about Maake? I have the worst time trying to spell his name."

:mad5::rant:

Posted

fox runs the defense, so I don't care.

Yeah, it's irrelevant, really. What we do next year depends on what we do personnel wise in FA, trades, and the draft, this offseason.

Posted

I couldn't find a good one to fit your request, but maybe you feel like this...

Kill.gif

What exactly is it stabbing?

Posted

good way to look at it...Peppers had his contract year...

now coach has his...

Posted

well he's betting his job on it doing well then. we had good defense the first half of the year. we can have a damn good defense next year, let's get younger and faster and bye bye pep

Posted

I hate to say this but is it wrong of me to hope we miss the playoffs next year just to rid our self's of Fox and Trgo. I think the only way to get rid of the crap is to get rid of Fox. I cant believe Fox is gonna put his job on the line for this guy.

Posted

the teflon turd

Posted

Noooooo.........