Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rams Fan Here

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Rams fan here, I feel you guys. This was how we were last year, no QB and bad record. But hang in there and things will get better. Not only that, but I go to UNCW and am from Raleigh, so have a lot of Panthers fans for friends. I have been poo talking them a lot saying they will get blown out, Steven Jackson will have 140 and a TD. But I know the game will be close. We have our own woes starting with not doing poo in the second halves of games. I think it will be a pretty good game, closer than most people think. I do think and hope we win though. I also wish the game was in charlotte, because I definitely would be going to the game. What are your guys’ thoughts on the game? By the way do not give up on claussen. I think this guy has the make up to be a NFL QB. But is in a bad situation, let him sit the rest of the year get experience that way. Also fire john fox, living in Carolina I get to see all of their games. Is it just me or does he have the perennial “WHY AM I AN NFL COACH, WHAT DO I DO NOW, BOY I WISH IT WAS THIRD AND LONG SO I CAN DO A DE ANGELO HB DRAW PLAY” look on his face haha. Not to mention his time management skills! Good luck guys, don’t be too harsh with me.

Posted

Rams fan here, I feel you guys.

typical ram fan!!!

moving this to the welcome forum...welcome to the huddle....enjoy your stay

please lose often!!!!

Posted

Thanks,

Can this be moved back? I wanted peoples opinions on the game more than an intro to myself?

Posted

We have a great QB, please go away.

Posted

I meant a QB that completes more passes to his own wide receivers, not the other team.

But thats cool too!

Posted

A Rams fan telling us to hang in there. I think he ACTUALLY believes the Rams have turned the corner. They still suck....and will be beaten ugly on Sunday.

Posted

hello. The rams definitely made a the right selection in Bradford.....that is all

Posted

I go to UNCW and am from Raleigh

Umm...why are you a Rams fan if you were born and raised in NC?

Posted

The same reason anyone from here is a Rams fan. They were good when he was first old enough to give a poo about football.

Posted

Welcome BradJack. Good luck.

Posted

We have a great QB, please go away.

Wait, who is that?