Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRADJACK

Rams vs. Panthers

136 posts in this topic

UNCW - university north carolina at wilmington

Thanks for clarifying that for me...I did not know:rolleyes:

I dont know where you saw that, but it was a typo if it said 88..It is supposed to be 98...

ahahaha bandwagon

wait nm they had a losing record that year

Oh yes, and that led to some awesome Super Bowl victories and great success for ages to come!

Awwww, nope .... :nono:

We've done okay since then, not world-beaters or anything. The Rams? Not so much.

You've had either the first or second pick in the draft for the last three years. That's failure.

This will be a great game in my opinion. Bradford is scary to be honest with you lol. Kind of jealous that we coudn't get him. Our D will have to try to shake him up a bit. We have to definitely worry about stopping jackson which is not an easy task. I say, 21-17 panthers.

This will be a great game in my opinion. Bradford is scary to be honest with you lol. Kind of jealous that we coudn't get him. Our D will have to try to shake him up a bit. We have to definitely worry about stopping jackson which is not an easy task. I say, 21-17 panthers.

Bradford isn't scary.....not currently. Bradford oozes potential to be a good QB in this league down the road.

Steven Jackson is scary.

Yeah if anything bradford is scared sometimes. Gun ho and trigger happy to get the pass out before the plays even develop. But down the road he will be a solid QB until then he is a rookie

Damn, I was wrong ...

Let's retract the statement about this forum being more "normal" than others ...

Holy crap, I've never seen a bunch get so defensive so quickly ...

Do you ever know what mediocre means?

It means of moderate quality, lacking exceptional quality, average ...

Sounds about right for Matt Moore ...

And I haven't even gotten around to insulting your mothers yet ...

What a joke this place is ...

2 people like this

Damn, I was wrong ...

Let's retract the statement about this forum being more "normal" than others ...

Holy crap, I've never seen a bunch get so defensive so quickly ...

Do you ever know what mediocre means?

It means of moderate quality, lacking exceptional quality, average ...

Sounds about right for Matt Moore ...

And I haven't even gotten around to insulting your mothers yet ...

What a joke this place is ...

sounds about right for Bradford as well. your point again about our 7-4 QB? He ain't Tom Brady but he wins in this system....and with the cast around him.

1 person likes this

As if there's any doubt. Matt will prove to another rookie what experience means.:D

Panthers 21 - Rams 17.

1 person likes this

sounds about right for Bradford as well. your point again about our 7-4 QB? He ain't Tom Brady but he wins in this system....and with the cast around him.

Except that Moore has been in the league 4 years, and will always be mediocre ....

Except that Moore has been in the league 4 years, and will always be mediocre ....

You sir don't know a thing about matt moore.

He has only started a handful of games over the past 4 years and won almost everyone.

1 person likes this