#31 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,555 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

Buck has always been on the mark with his analysis. He and Frank Garcia are great, even though they get ragged all the time.

Some folks just have a hard time hearing and accepting truthful statements.

#32 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,192 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:27 AM

i like buck, and i think he calls it like he sees it. Are you going to tell me that peppers never took a play off, or that he brought his a game constantly? You don't like what buck's saying, so you're attacking the messenger. The message is spot-on though.

I won't believe this until i see someone put together some youtube clips in the next ten minutes because there's liek no stats that can show this is true!!

#33 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 11:34 AM

From what I recall, Buckner has always been good at analyzing the game and picking up little things. It was him who figured out something the Giants offense was doing that tipped them off when we shut them out.

He doesn't seem jealous to me. He has also always been a call it like he sees it kind of guy. I think that may have helped his departure from the Panthers a bit earlier than it could have been (notice that speaking out publicly with this team tends to get you ousted rather quickly).

#34 Butterflyj30

Butterflyj30

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:30 PM

Buck is a terrible teammate He sounds stupid and catty to me that no good SOB!!!!

#35 southcakalac

southcakalac

Wharton Fan Club

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,755 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

Buck tells it like it is. He's ok in my book.

:iagree:

#36 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:11 PM

Buckner has the rare ability to look you straight in the eye and tell you how it is, and he doesn't care if you like it or not. Just because it is the truth, some people don't like it, and everything he has said is the truth.

#37 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,172 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:15 PM

Buckner has the rare ability to look you straight in the eye and tell you how it is, and he doesn't care if you like it or not. Just because it is the truth, some people don't like it, and everything he has said is the truth.

To you maybe. You hang out with a bunch of liars?

Most everyone I know tells it like it is.

#38 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,884 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:40 PM

Can one of you forum vets tell me how to go through the motions of a off-season on the trainwreak known as Carolina Huddle. Should I be all jacked up on anti-depressents right now?

Just beer.

Lots of it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.