Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rate Devin Thomas

Rate em   32 votes

1. 1. Rate em

• 1-3
    • 3-6
    • 6-9
    • THE NEW STEVE SMITH11!!111!!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys, what do you think of our draft picks next year?

Posted

Isnt it a little early for this post? He's got the physical ability to be a serious receiver, I know that

1 person likes this

Posted

I give'em a 10!

i_give_it_a_ten.jpg

Posted

The OP spelled rape wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rate him high fellas, rate him high. As soon as he steps on the field with our offense, his stock will plummet like Enron.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just when I thought a more worthless and ridiculous poll could be formed....along came this one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I nominate this thread in contention with Madhatter's top worthless threads of the year. I think Madhatter should start a useless thread so we can vote on said useless threads.

1 person likes this

Posted

I nominate this thread in contention with Madhatter's top worthless threads of the year. I think Madhatter should start a useless thread so we can vote on said useless threads.

So creating a thread with a poll to rank the most useless threads would in itself, be useless?

Wow, total mind f*ck.

Posted

So creating a thread with a poll to rank the most useless threads would in itself, be useless?

Wow, total mind f*ck.

:)

Posted

Not worth my time.

However, a poll rating a new WR...who has never played for us....who was a total flop on his previous team.....priceless.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not worth my time.

However, a poll rating a new WR...who has never played for us....who was a total flop on his previous team.....priceless.

At least you can go ahead and make a poll rating our new head coach. I know we don't know who it's going to be yet, or when it will happen, but don't let facts get in the way of a good poll.

Posted

lol

-----------------

what don't you all understand about watching a player develop before you "rank" them...?

LaFell, Gettis, Edwards, Thomas, hell, even Clowney.. you can pick a number 1-10 and it means absolutely nothing.. in 2-4 years we'll have a better idea.. until then, these threads and questions and opinions are absolutely pointless to the Nth degree..

1 person likes this