Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Topic 3 - Huddle Mod Candidates

91 posts in this topic

Allow her to post all photos, change the final "money shot" to a video of a massive gay all male orgy, monitor thread and which users are watching the entire video, blackmail said users.

Like anyone from the cast of The Virgin has a car

05 acura mdx

What if the mod selected is a woman and does this? then wtf do u do?

Won't happen. Being a forum mod would get in her way of daily duties. Who else is going to do the laundry and run the kitchen?

there is a huddle kitchen? sweettt

1 person likes this

I send her a private message explaining the rules of the forum and should she show any frontal nudity she would be banned after the rules had been in her inbox.

Won't happen. Being a forum mod would get in her way of daily duties. Who else is going to do the laundry and run the kitchen?

Someone has to clean that brown stained pair of panther pants during the saints game :D

I would like to withdraw my name for the running. ..due to some personal family issues my time will be limited here. For all my supporters I would like to thank you for your support at tthis time the Luckydog party is endorsing. ...

I would like to withdraw my name for the running. ..due to some personal family issues my time will be limited here. For all my supporters I would like to thank you for your support at tthis time the Luckydog party is endorsing... nc_biscuit

I appreciate your support.

I would like to withdraw my name for the running. ..due to some personal family issues my time will be limited here. For all my supporters I would like to thank you for your support at tthis time the Luckydog party is endorsing. ...

you're gonna stop coming here? why?..WHY??????????? :cryin:

The greater good of the forum would be to prevent the 400lb hairy crotch monsters from showing their jumblys to the unsuspecting panther public.

If she was really hot, ..........