Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ProFootballEvolved

Tell me what you think about me website?

36 posts in this topic

We honestly do not know what we have with Gettis yet atleast. This fan based is so starved for someone at the WR not named Smith to even be average at best. We thought we had caught this lightning in a bottle with Keary Colbert in 2004. Boy, were we wrong.

Its honestly to early to judge hime one way or the other. We need production in multiple years to make that determinate. He has aspects that are very appealing(route running, technique, and hands), but we cant crown him yet. However, he shows glimpses of having nearly the same mold as Torry Holt. If he is 3/4 of that, there isn't anybody here that can argue with him or where we selected him in the draft.

Armanti Edwards on the other hand... if he doesn't become a superstar, this forum will crap a brick on the poor kid.

That is sort of what I thought about with Gettis. It's so hard to know what you have with young WRs because their production can fluctuate so much. Still Gettis has good route running, which is one of the hardest things for a WR to learn if they don't have it by the time they reach the NFL. I know Gettis had his "breakout" game against the 49ers but he showed talent anytime he was on the field.

Edwards is a complete anomaly to me. I didn't understand the pick and I don't know what he can bring to the team.

I like the wallpaper first of all...Power Rankings, Carolina at 1-5 is not 10 teams worse than 1-5 Dallas. Carolina beating SF and not moving up above SF who has the same # of wins is also fail. However, those are your opinions as I have mine. I'm sick of seeing a 1-5 team ranked in the top 20 everywhere. It is moronic. But, gotta say your site's not too bad.

I understand where your coming from and to a point it's true. I just wouldn't read to much into the power rankings though just because they are so hard to do. The Cowboys will slide down further, I just don't like to drop teams or raise them by leaps and bounds.

But Dallas should have started the season at 23. Then progresseively drop from there.

Tell me what you think about me website

attachment.php?attachmentid=33696&stc=1&d=1288378663

attachment.php?attachmentid=33696&stc=1&d=1288378663

Yeah I shamelessly plug my website with my first post and I sound like a pirate on top of that lol.

Tell me what you think of the website. I do weekly pics, game recaps, power rankings, and NFL draft info. It's a new site that I would like some feedback on if you have the time.

Thanks!

P.S. I know this is a shameless plug for a first time poster, but I plan on being on the forums in the future so try not to skewer me. :)

Too late.

I believe TheDon started by coming on and posting analysis. Instead of just a shameless plug, it at least gives people something to read and start a discussion about.

lol banned

Now where am I gonna find out how to get Cheap, high quality hookers?

1 person likes this

Now where am I gonna find out how to get Cheap, high quality hookers?

I told you in the back of the Dirty Mike and the boys van.

1 person likes this

I believe TheDon started by coming on and posting analysis. Instead of just a shameless plug, it at least gives people something to read and start a discussion about.

And he stole my name. Fuggin' bastard