6 replies to this topic

#1 Laetitia

Laetitia

I serve only Zod

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:30 PM

(By Darin Gantt, dgantt@heraldonline.com) span class=subhead1. Stay loose/spanp/The Panthers can't worry about their 1-5 record at the moment. As alarming as it was for quarterback Matt Moore to admit the pressure got to him, it's off now, so he doesn't have anything to worry about. Moore has always played a better game when he can play freely, so he should just consider this a long December and keep chucking the ball downfield.

More...

#2 Catdaddy

Catdaddy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Wow! Been saying he can't play under pressure all season. The film doesn't lie, it shows all the good and bad.

Edited by Catdaddy, 30 October 2010 - 10:33 PM.

#3 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:57 AM

Yep, Moore seems to only play feasibly better when the lights on him are dimmed. A shame really.

#4 MaxiMus

MaxiMus

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:15 AM

The "no pressure" argument is weak. The pressure is on to perform every week. Not just when you are fighting for a playoff spot. Matt being benched after 7 quarters was a bit ridiculous. Instead of going 0-3 with Clausen, we needed to find out if Moore would have bounced back. He might have in the fourth qtr of Bucs game that wasn't completely lost after the 3rd qtr. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

#5 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,625 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:17 AM

i can't say i'm excited about the prospect of him in the playoffs ever.

#6 Catdaddy

Catdaddy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:20 AM

The "no pressure" argument is weak. The pressure is on to perform every week. Not just when you are fighting for a playoff spot. Matt being benched after 7 quarters was a bit ridiculous. Instead of going 0-3 with Clausen, we needed to find out if Moore would have bounced back. He might have in the fourth qtr of Bucs game that wasn't completely lost after the 3rd qtr. Hindsight is 20/20 I guess.

He has all his victories for us when we have had no shot at nothing but draft picks! This year as the man out the gate 4ints and 2 fumbles. I believe pressure was his only problem. Since we will never have to buy playoff tickets now, he will play very well! I wish he would have just went and played for the Angels

Edited by Catdaddy, 31 October 2010 - 01:26 AM.

#7 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:08 AM

Love Moore to keep Clausen from getting anymore scarred this season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com