Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Panthers @ Rams Official Game Thread

1,034 posts in this topic

held em to a FG .... that's a WIN

Would be, but that's all we ever get too.

can't blame the defense for anything; a lot of teams can't stop jackson, but, the panthers offense and it's play calling is abysmal today.

...and if Moore is nervous playing St. Louis, his tenure in the NFL is going to be very very short.

How hard is it to plan to Go Up The Middle?

Did you notice the laughing guy?

Hmm I wonder what Davidson will do this time around... reverse behind the ball Moore Wildcat draw?

I need Goodson to run a k.o for a TD now...I have him on my FF, we use kr yards.

1 person likes this

Goodson returns the kick for TD!

1 person likes this

armanti and mountaineer

There's a thread a few down where you can get one for cheap :D

lol

Hmm I wonder what Davidson will do this time around... reverse behind the ball Moore Wildcat draw?

Halfback pass...Stewart to the Rams defense.

can't blame the defense for anything; a lot of teams can't stop jackson, but, the panthers offense and it's play calling is abysmal today.

...and if Moore is nervous playing St. Louis, his tenure in the NFL is going to be very very short.

Pretty sure he's more nervous about how davidson is gonna get him killed than the rams themselves.. it's like playing for Martz without having 4 wide.

agreed on the D; tbh, they're playing fine and keeping us more than in the game. My fear is that as the game wears on, if we don't get first downs, they'll start to give up more and more...

Moore may settle in, just one quarter so far.