Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppers to Cleveland?

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

If we trade Peppers for Anderson and a fifth-rounder, I'm abandoning my fandom. That would possibly be the dumbest trade in the history of the league.

Posted · Report post

If we trade Peppers for Anderson and a fifth-rounder, I'm abandoning my fandom. That would possibly be the dumbest trade in the history of the league.

not a 5th rounder-the number 5 pick overall in teh 1st round

Posted · Report post

Your negative energy is bringing me down....

Posted · Report post

Does anyone really think Peppers will be willing to put on a Browns uniform? Although I'd love their 1st round pick, I don't see it happening.

Posted · Report post

Agreed. Anything less than a first round pick coupled with Derek Anderson would be dumb. Peppers was a #2 1st round pick...he is also in his prime. We had better get at least a first round pick. A first and a third would be just right IMO.

Posted · Report post

not a 5th rounder-the number 5 pick overall in teh 1st round

Get a little more experiece before you start posting threads because you said Derrek Anderson for a 5th round pick.

Posted · Report post

Does anyone really think Peppers will be willing to put on a Browns uniform? Although I'd love their 1st round pick, I don't see it happening.

Agreed, Peppers will have a say in where he goes and I doubt he will want to go to cleveland.

Posted · Report post

Orakpo DE Texas.

I see alot of Jamaal Anderson in him who is, so far, a bust in Atlanta. I think he is a high risk/high reward pick. Malcom Jenkins, IMHO, is more of a sure thing.

Posted · Report post

Peppers in Miami

Parcells could use Peppers to help keep PATS ontheir toes

Posted · Report post

I'd see Peppers going to Denver, San Diego or New England, but probably not Cleveland...

All I see is your avatar, damn you.

Posted · Report post

I see alot of Jamaal Anderson in him who is, so far, a bust in Atlanta. I think he is a high risk/high reward pick. Malcom Jenkins, IMHO, is more of a sure thing.

lol drafting a corner

Posted · Report post

Get a little more experiece before you start posting threads because you said Derrek Anderson for a 5th round pick.

Fixed.

Get a little more experience reading the damn article like everyone else did. Seems most everyone else knew the deal.