Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Agent says Pep likes Miami

67 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish people would learn the difference between there and their.

Hooked on phonics sucks. The education system sucks. Your parents suck for not teaching you the difference.

[/rant]

Dude, this board has some of the worst spelling and grammar I've ever seen. If I were you, I'd let it go or simply pretend everyone is from West Virginia or South Carolina.

Posted · Report post

I hope their is a way we can keep Peppers. The coaching staff better know what there doing. Lets hope they all have they're heads on straight.

Peace out!

Posted · Report post

I don't see us getting a player out of any deal that goes down for Peppers. We'll get two draft picks.

Posted · Report post

good thing my rant was over or eye'd be pissed.

Posted · Report post

Of course he likes Miami....guys a Fagioli

You keep saying this on multiple threads and you aren't doing it in a namecalling way...is this pretty much a fact or your opinion based on observation or whatever?

Posted · Report post

Dude, this board has some of the worst spelling and grammar I've ever seen. If I were you, I'd let it go or simply pretend everyone is from West Virginia or South Carolina.

I find that to be offensive you A-hole. :incazzato:

Posted · Report post

I find that to be offensive you A-hole. :incazzato:

Oh come on, you live in South Carolina but still get annoyed by jokes from people in North Carolina. BOOO...you're not playing right. You're supposed to return the favor with a North Carolina joke, duh.

Posted · Report post

Oh come on, you live in South Carolina but still get annoyed by jokes from people in North Carolina. BOOO...you're not playing right. You're supposed to return the favor with a North Carolina joke, duh.

The thing is that I don't have any jokes for North Carolina. So my next best option was to call you an A-hole.:idea:

Posted · Report post

your all just underestimating are asking offer for Pep... If anyone is going to trade for him, then there gonna pay are price...

Posted · Report post

I hope their is a way we can keep Peppers. The coaching staff better know what there doing. Lets hope they all have they're heads on straight.

Peace out!

There is no way I see or want that happening. I think if Peppers is in a Panthers uniform next year we will see the '07 Peppers on the field.

Posted · Report post

i think you meant to say to say "our price" just sticking with the grammar and spelling guidelines as posted before in this thread :D

Posted · Report post