Photo
- - - - -

Agent says Pep likes Miami

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,289 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 03:13 PM

There are plenty of smaller players who are athletic as Peppers. The entire appeal of Peppers is that he is huge, powerful, and athletic.

Yeah, I know. I'm just saying, let's say every team wants him. Which I'm sure they do. Then I would eliminate the ones who have two strong starters at OLB in a 3-4. Miami would be eliminated just from what you see on paper. So, I doubt they think it's worth giving up that much to bring in a guy just b/c of his size/athleticism combo, when they have two guys a bit smaller to give them the same production as he would.

That being said... I'll gladly take a few of their high draft picks and a player if they are dumb enough to do it.

#62 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,573 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:07 PM

Parcells going to give up draft picks, are you crazy?

#63 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,447 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:40 PM

Man all of yall crazy

Sent him some where the 1st round pick is high, not low

Cleveland is much better

#64 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 3,178 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

I am the real Grammar Hammer.

Are you an English teacher, or is your wife an English teacher?

#65 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:43 PM

In case some of you forgot.... The puppeteer in Miami is only a football legend named Bill Parcells who made a name by being fiscally responsible by not overspending on FA's, guarding draft picks like his life was on it.... So for those who think you're going to get a 1st round pick (no matter how low) out of this old fart, keep dreaming.... This is THE TUNA and RETARD is not associated with his name.... He won't give up a 1st round pick for a 29 y.o. DE who wants to play a new position and wants to be paid top tier money... He has drafted greats like Ware and LT and he can find talent in the draft like John Fox finds his favorite chewing gum on gameday....

Posted Image

#66 Blade

Blade

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:51 PM

Yeah, whoever we trade him to better give us there 1st and 2nd rounder.

#67 Pimpdaddy

Pimpdaddy

takin it as it comes

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 09:01 PM

well, we are going to find out if 'its not about the money'. I doubt if Miami or anybody else will pay him what the Panthers offered him. what is starting to piss me off about this whole Peppers thing is the Panthers were willing to make him the highest paid player in the NFL..... what, in the hell, were they thinking.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com