Photo
- - - - -

I am putting my thing down....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
38 replies to this topic

#37 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

SUPPORTER

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:47 PM

I think we'll have to wait and see what happens in the offseason to really determine how our players feel about Richardson..

I'm not sold they are pissed or have lost respect for him. if so, we'll see the results.. til then, it may be too premature and a stretch to assume that is the case...

#38 Catdaddy

Catdaddy

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

I think you just made voodoo dolls of Clausen and Moore to make them throw INT's, that's the real reason the Panthers can't win.

Those dolls are against the law in all of North Carolina. I know, it's sad thats not the problem.

#39 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:23 PM

it goes back to leadership. we have none. there is no one who can get the players thinking beyond this year. no one who can get them to focus on this year.

sure, a lot of players are distracted by the labor situation and the thought of no football next year. this isn't a situation unique to the panthers, though. you look around the league and there are very few teams that are rising up to the top. any teams that are at the top of the standings has more to do with the teams around them realy sucking than them excelling. teams are already checking out. panthers are just one of them.