Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Chase

25 posts in this topic

Posted

Hamlin!

Posted

Huge finish for Harvick

Posted

I'll take a 6th place finish for Harvick. Next week is phoenix he usually in the top 5 there. Hamlin will be tough competition but Johnson is done.

Posted

How is Johnson finished when he is still second in the standings (22 ahead of Harvick) and has four wins at Phoenix?

Posted

How is Johnson finished when he is second in the standings and has four wins at Phoenix?
Ditto. Johnson is a beast at Phoenix. He'll likely win and Hamlin and Johnson will be neck-to-neck coming into Homestead.

On the other hand, Harvick is all but done. He needs either Hamlin or Johnson to finish poorly in one of the next two races and I don't see that happening.

Posted

Ditto. Johnson is a beast at Phoenix. He'll likely win and Hamlin and Johnson will be neck-to-neck coming into Homestead.

On the other hand, Harvick is all but done. He needs either Hamlin or Johnson to finish poorly in one of the next two races and I don't see that happening.

Harvick will win Pheonix and finish far enough ahead at Homestead to take the Championship.

1 person likes this

Posted

Well Jimmie it is.:puke:

This is so much bullshit that no one can beat these douchbags. Why even watch next year? Man it is so deflating to a long time Nascar fan. F uck you Jimmie and Chad and the whole 48 team. 5 in a row. really. wtf

Posted

one of the most boring seasons of nascar ive ever watched

Posted

how can it even be exciting for them anymore?

Posted

suck my d jimmie

Posted

Puke

Posted

:lol: so much for the competition