16 replies to this topic

#1 Catdaddy

Catdaddy

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,263 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:09 PM

Moore is second in int's in the League and he has only started four games. If he had started all 7 games for us, he would be leading by a very good margin.

#2 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:10 PM

I thought u were going to talk about something interesting like who our number 2 receiver is. Not another stupid fuging Moore thread.

#3 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,138 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

I really think they should make Gettis the full time #2 and just use LaFell in 3 WR sets.

#4 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:12 PM

Moore is second in int's in the League and he has only started four games. If he had started all 7 games for us, he would be leading by a very good margin.

Sound like Delhomme numbers...

#5 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:13 PM

Or would he.

#6 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:13 PM

I really think they should make Gettis the full time #2 and just use LaFell in 3 WR sets.

Agreed...

#7 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,138 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:15 PM

It's not like Gettis is a horrible run blocker. LaFell is obviously better but really, we need some playmakers out there. Giving the starting spot to La-Fell-down-on-that-route just because he blocks better is f**king retarded.

#8 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,469 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:16 PM

yep, #2 fits this quite perfectly

#9 Third Degree

Third Degree

All we do is win

• HUDDLER
  • 4,727 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:17 PM

He's apparently #1 in the League in interceptions that aren't his fault. I just want him to stop throwing stupid passes and read blitzes better. Sack-fumbles aren't really his fault nor were they Clausen's.

#10 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:24 PM

It's not like Gettis is a horrible run blocker. LaFell is obviously better but really, we need some playmakers out there. Giving the starting spot to La-Fell-down-on-that-route just because he blocks better is f**king retarded.

I know, ***. What they should do is stop running the ball all together. It's not like it is fooling anyone. What they should do is keep a tight end to block, have gettis, Lafell and smith, with goodson as the 4th reciever and keep it a short passing game. It's not like it could be any worse.

#11 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,695 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:39 PM

I know, ***. What they should do is stop running the ball all together. It's not like it is fooling anyone. What they should do is keep a tight end to block, have gettis, Lafell and smith, with goodson as the 4th reciever and keep it a short passing game. It's not like it could be any worse.

a man after my own heart........

and it wouldn't really matter to me if we won or not......I'd be excited just because.... WE DID SOMETHING F*CKING DIFFERENT.

#12 The Saltman

The Saltman

• Moderators
  • 24,893 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:43 PM

int's will be there regardless. Why the *** not??

#13 Urrymonster

Urrymonster

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 12:51 PM

Now I do not think Moore is as bad as he has been this year, more I feel both our QBs have been victims of no imagination in the play calling. However everyone forgets that in his run of games last year he started off with a couple of games where he could of been picked off multiple times, yet the defenders dropped the ball.

He really is the same as he was last year, you can see what he can do against poorly coached teams (SF) and what he ends up doing against well coached teams. He really is a very similar style player to Delhomme, which is not a bad thing for some teams, however when we are offensively stunted, we really need someone who can just put some drives together.

#14 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:28 PM

So when does a coach/owner need to do something when your in the top 5 of INT's thrown for two straight years? And both years you don't have rookie quarterbacks starting all 16 games.

#15 CLTPanther

CLTPanther

This Space for Rent

• HUDDLER
  • 4,938 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 01:29 PM

Who's leading? I'm too lazy to look it up, but I'd venture a guess it's that stud up in Chicago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com