Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

# 2

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Moore is second in int's in the League and he has only started four games. If he had started all 7 games for us, he would be leading by a very good margin.

Posted

I thought u were going to talk about something interesting like who our number 2 receiver is. Not another stupid fuging Moore thread.

1 person likes this

Posted

I really think they should make Gettis the full time #2 and just use LaFell in 3 WR sets.

1 person likes this

Posted

Moore is second in int's in the League and he has only started four games. If he had started all 7 games for us, he would be leading by a very good margin.

Sound like Delhomme numbers...

Posted

Or would he.

Posted

I really think they should make Gettis the full time #2 and just use LaFell in 3 WR sets.

Agreed...

Posted

It's not like Gettis is a horrible run blocker. LaFell is obviously better but really, we need some playmakers out there. Giving the starting spot to La-Fell-down-on-that-route just because he blocks better is f**king retarded.

Posted

yep, #2 fits this quite perfectly

Posted

He's apparently #1 in the League in interceptions that aren't his fault. I just want him to stop throwing stupid passes and read blitzes better. Sack-fumbles aren't really his fault nor were they Clausen's.

Posted

It's not like Gettis is a horrible run blocker. LaFell is obviously better but really, we need some playmakers out there. Giving the starting spot to La-Fell-down-on-that-route just because he blocks better is f**king retarded.

I know, ***. What they should do is stop running the ball all together. It's not like it is fooling anyone. What they should do is keep a tight end to block, have gettis, Lafell and smith, with goodson as the 4th reciever and keep it a short passing game. It's not like it could be any worse.

1 person likes this

Posted

I know, ***. What they should do is stop running the ball all together. It's not like it is fooling anyone. What they should do is keep a tight end to block, have gettis, Lafell and smith, with goodson as the 4th reciever and keep it a short passing game. It's not like it could be any worse.

a man after my own heart........

and it wouldn't really matter to me if we won or not......I'd be excited just because.... WE DID SOMETHING F*CKING DIFFERENT.

Posted

int's will be there regardless. Why the *** not??