Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Lost!!!!!

692 posts in this topic

Yeah think Jack gets killed and Hurley takes over.

Man, what are we going to do without this show!

Great collection of actors.

FWIW, if smokie does take Christian's form to fight Jack, I think Claire kills Christian. I also think Claire let desmond out of the well.

I'm beginning to think I'm wrong about Smokie taking the form of Christian. I read on Lostpedia that Illyana said Locke's form was the only one he could currently take -- implying that he's stuck in that form, for whatever reason.

Who do you think let Dezmond loose ; Threw him the rope? He was not with Jack Sawyer, Kate , Or Hurley when they were with Jacob.

It was Clair....Boom, just melted your face!

It was Clair....Boom, just melted your face!

I think bigdog10 did the face-melting a couple posts above.;)

I'd love to see the real John Locke back, but I don't think it's going to happen.

I have my fingers crossed! :)

IMO Ben will do anything to stay alive including lying to the Smoke Monster. Nice turn at revenge for Alex, though. "He doesn't get to save his daughter." lol After MiB said he was going to destroy the island, I'd be surprised if Ben doesn't turn on him (especially once the real John Locke shows up which I think will happen).

I don't know, I think "dead is dead". If Locke's dead body that was dumped on the beach (he has been dead for weeks or at least a lot of days) comes to life.....I think that would be pretty rah-tarded.

Hopefully Chuck Norris appears on the island.

Mi it iz so hardddddto se with a melted faceeeee

However it is possible that Clair released Dezmond . She was nowhere to be found at that time.So whom does that leave on the Island Jack, Hurley, Kate, sawyer, Clare, MiB

Hopefully Chuck Norris appears on the island.

No man is an island -- except for Chuck Norris.

-John Donne

There was supposedly a deleted scene where MIB asks Claire to come with him to the main island and kill the remaining candidates but she refused. That makes sense seeing that he ended up asking Ben. So I doubt it was Claire that helped Desmond - it was probably Sayid.