Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Lost!!!!!

692 posts in this topic

Who was the kid following Locke and Desmound Brotha out in the woods?

Locke(MIB) has seen 2 kids in the woods following him I believe......my guess is one is him and the other Jacob as kids. One had blood all over him I think, not the one from this week but the last time one showed himself.

Locke(MIB) has seen 2 kids in the woods following him I believe......my guess is one is him and the other Jacob as kids. One had blood all over him I think, not the one from this week but the last time one showed himself.

im not sure if it is supposed to be the same kid or not but the credits say it is the same actor both times as 'teenage boy'

Tuesday is here!!

im not sure if it is supposed to be the same kid or not but the credits say it is the same actor both times as 'teenage boy'

Hmm. Good twin, bad twin?

Hmm. Good twin, bad twin?

Like the book Bad Twin from season begining of lost? the bad twin.....despite being depicted as the bad guy....actually wasn't that bad.

Like the book Bad Twin from season begining of lost? the bad twin.....despite being depicted as the bad guy....actually wasn't that bad.

Likewise, I sometimes think the Man in Black might not be the bad one. I doubt it, but you never know.

I always thought the good twin / bad twin story would have more to do with Ben and Charles Widmore, but perhaps it's about Jacob and the Man in Black.

Likewise, I sometimes think the Man in Black might not be the bad one. I doubt it, but you never know.

I always thought the good twin / bad twin story would have more to do with Ben and Charles Widmore, but perhaps it's about Jacob and the Man in Black.

yeah, I intitally thought the good/bad aspect of the book was more pointing toward Ben and his whole "were the good guys" routine. But, the more and more this final season ticks down....the less I think MIB is pure evil.

I love how they are making the Jacob vs. Man in Black thing so hard to follow. They both have "surface flaws", but the writers are trying to lean you towards believing the MiB is true evil, and Jacob is good. But I wouldn't put it past them to go the opposite route.

I think the general premise of this show from the beginning (with the backgammon game, marbles found in the adam and eve from the caves, and other various dark vs. light references) is good and evil are undoubtedly relative. There is no longer any such thing as a definite good or bad.

Looks like I may have misjudged why Desmond ran over Locke.

Looks like I may have misjudged why Desmond ran over Locke.

Desmond seems to be the "prime mover." The guy who is now reuniting everyone.

Of course, Charlie did this to him first. And I guess trauma initiates a "remembrance"? Sun recognized Locke off the island, Charlie recognized Claire as he had a near-death experience on the plane, Libby recognized Hurley (but she's insane), etc.