Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Lost!!!!!

692 posts in this topic

i think im more excited for this than the super bowl.

lol

The end is here!

What a lame comp out. Could have come up with a better reason to be on the Island. Ending was going great til Christian explained to Jakc the reason they was there.

What a lame comp out. Could have come up with a better reason to be on the Island. Ending was going great til Christian explained to Jakc the reason they was there.

I disagree. It wasn't a cop out, it's what they wanted to do from the beginning. I think it's tremendous, but I need to let it all sink in.

christian at the end made me want to smash the TV. then he explained everything. i thought it was a very good ending.

christian at the end made me want to smash the TV. then he explained everything. i thought it was a very good ending.

My problem is that everything they did on the island was for nothing. Sure they had problems and it was hard for them to move on but the first seasons the writers was saying that wasn't the storyline. Should have kept it between good and evil and that they redeemed themselves to live a regular life or to move on not that they had problems and couldnt move on til they reflected and was ready too.

I agree that Jack seems too obvious -- he's been the leader in some way since the first episode. But while viewers like unpredictability and surprises throughout the series, I think they want the series as a whole to end the way it should end: with Jack as the leader.

Now, at the same time, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see that it is really Hurley. Hurley has grown a lot as a character, and the fact that Jacob speaks to him and that he can see people that died on the island says a lot. I mean, he couldn't see dead people before, right? I think it's clear he has a relationship with the island.

Plus, remember last night he said, "I'm glad it's not me" when Jack said he'd be the one to go after Smokey. Why would the writers even have him say that? I think he's actually a little upset, as he was starting to develop into a leader.

And remember Hurley was working with Desmond to bring everyone back together in the alt?

So yeah -- if it's not Jack, I think it's Hurley.

:cool::P

I thought the ending was great. You guys have got to realize that LOST's appeal has always been its mystery -- so why would they come out and explain every little detail in the final episode?

The ending was emotionally satisfying, if not logically satisfying. I'm glad they left a little mystery to it. Awesome ending.

it wasnt for nothing. they bonded and got to know each other and worked their way off the island (some of them)

What do I do now? The best show ever made is done, there will never be another.

I lost it when Vincent ran out and Jack saw the plane.

Pretty pumped for Kimmel in a lil bit.

LAZY ending. To throw in Jacob and the MIB as a ruse all the while going with a Titanic ending? Horrible

So collectively they ALL saw the same thing and down to the intricate details of the island? Horrible

So they die as they hit the island, but along the way they "connect" with one another so that's why they got a charge when they met up later on? Horrible

I will sleep on this and see how I feel in the am.