Photo
- - - - -

Lost!!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
690 replies to this topic

#529 c0r

c0r

First 9

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:27 PM

this is so good.

Edited by c0r, 21 May 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#530 Stickman2

Stickman2

SUPER FAN

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:37 AM

yup you are right. although the others and the whispers have been explained really. so was the polar bear. :)

How was the polar bear explained?

#531 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:17 AM

How was the polar bear explained?

DHARMA Initiative brought them and performed test on the bears. They were initially kept in the cages Sawyer and Kate found themselves in.

#532 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

Formerly Known as Dragn0422

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

The DHARMA Initiative was trying to stop the end of humanity. It is the whole thing with the #'s. The #'s were in the Valenzetti Equation. It was supposed to predict the end of humanity. They were there studying ways to alter the #'s and stop the extinction of humans. They brought the Polar Bears to the Island to reverse evolution. They wanted to turn them back into brown bears. If they could do this then they would learn how to slow down extinction, and possibly make it work for humans. They also trained them to turn the wheel. That is why the one was in the desert back in like season 4 I think. They explain a lot of this stuff on the extra DVD stuff and some hidden DHARMA vids online.

#533 Stickman2

Stickman2

SUPER FAN

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 10:35 AM

DHARMA Initiative brought them and performed test on the bears. They were initially kept in the cages Sawyer and Kate found themselves in.

Thanks I remember now

#534 joemac

joemac

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:07 AM

I cannot believe that people are still complaining about the polar bears....that poo got explained a LONGGGGGGG time ago.

#535 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:26 AM

I cannot believe that people are still complaining about the polar bears....that poo got explained a LONGGGGGGG time ago.

Nobody is complaining -- he just couldn't remember how they explained it.

It's a long and complicated series, and I know I've forgotten a thing or two about it.

#536 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:41 AM

I am, of course, recording all the Lost shows this weekend. I typically don't start watching the Tuesday show until about 20-30 minutes have been recorded. Then I watch the recording and whiz past the commercials.

So here's my question. Should I watch the pilot parts 1 & 2 on Saturday night the same way? Or should I wait and watch them both before the other shows on Sunday?

Decisions, decisions.

What should I do?

#537 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:00 PM

I am, of course, recording all the Lost shows this weekend. I typically don't start watching the Tuesday show until about 20-30 minutes have been recorded. Then I watch the recording and whiz past the commercials.

So here's my question. Should I watch the pilot parts 1 & 2 on Saturday night the same way? Or should I wait and watch them both before the other shows on Sunday?

Decisions, decisions.

What should I do?

I do the same thing. I always start at 930. I am going to watch the Pilot on Sunday @ 6 before the recap starts. FF threw the commercials. Then I will watch the recap, and FF threw the commercials, and when the Finale comes on I should be about caught up. I dont know why, but I actually want to watch the Finale in real time.

#538 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:14 PM

I do the same thing. I always start at 930. I am going to watch the Pilot on Sunday @ 6 before the recap starts. FF threw the commercials. Then I will watch the recap, and FF threw the commercials, and when the Finale comes on I should be about caught up. I dont know why, but I actually want to watch the Finale in real time.

If we watch everything in one night will our heads explode when it's over?

{{can't believe I said "when it's over". :( I don't want it to end.}}

I'm leaning towards watching it all on Sunday. I may even delay watching the final 2 1/2 hours. Get it caught up during the news before JKL. Commercials during Lost drive me nuts. And you know it's going to be a cliff hanger or wtf moment before every commercial break.

lol I won't even try the Lost internet boards probably before Monday anyway. They'll be slammed.

I dunno'. :idea:

#539 o803oVaDeR

o803oVaDeR

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:32 PM

If we watch everything in one night will our heads explode when it's over?

{{can't believe I said "when it's over". :( I don't want it to end.}}

I'm leaning towards watching it all on Sunday. I may even delay watching the final 2 1/2 hours. Get it caught up during the news before JKL. Commercials during Lost drive me nuts. And you know it's going to be a cliff hanger or wtf moment before every commercial break.

lol I won't even try the Lost internet boards probably before Monday anyway. They'll be slammed.

I dunno'. :idea:

Yeah the commercials drive me nuts also, I am thinking it will be just like you are saying, a WFT moment right before every commercial. That is kind of why I want to watch it live. I want to experience it that way.

#540 c0r

c0r

First 9

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:51 PM

Nobody is complaining -- he just couldn't remember how they explained it.

It's a long and complicated series, and I know I've forgotten a thing or two about it.

like the scary pterodactyl-bird thing from season one? lol