Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's gameweek boys

72 posts in this topic

Posted

Public Service Announcement:

All of you should know that DrewBreesIsGod was nowehere to be found on this forum after the Taints lost to the Browns. A frequent poster on this site since mid-2009 when he learned the Saints were good on ESPN PTI, Mr. DrewBreesIsFraud decides to hide after Brees' 4 interception performance against the Browns. Only to return after they got lucky and beat the Steelers.

Carry on posting in his thread but beware the fairest of weather fans, DrewBreesIsGod.

Typical scumbag troll.

Posted

Actually, since I wont be able to watch the game we stand a reasonable chance. Seems like every time something keeps me from watching we win.

Posted

Fug the aints

Posted

Actually, since I wont be able to watch the game we stand a reasonable chance. Seems like every time something keeps me from watching we win.

my wife was at home when we won too. best keep her outta the house.

Posted

Saints 33 Panthers 3

Bank on it.

your bank is empty

Posted

This marks the first time since pre-1995 that I'm just not excited about a panthers game. What the fug is wring with me? I'll still go to the bar and I'll still drop 30 bucks on drinks, and I'll still watch every gut wrenching play, but for the first time in forever, I hold absolutely no hope for a W, or even a pro-looking series where we sustain a long drive for a TD.

What's wrong with me?!?

Posted

Public Service Announcement:

All of you should know that DrewBreesIsGod was nowehere to be found on this forum after the Taints lost to the Browns. A frequent poster on this site since mid-2009 when he learned the Saints were good on ESPN PTI, Mr. DrewBreesIsFraud decides to hide after Brees' 4 interception performance against the Browns. Only to return after they got lucky and beat the Steelers.

Carry on posting in his thread but beware the fairest of weather fans, DrewBreesIsGod.

yeah that's why I have a picture of Archie f ucking Manning moron. I can name more old saint players THAT EVENTUALLY PLAYED FOR THE PANTHERS than you can name actual panthers dipshit. We got beat down by the browns, so the f uck what? I was out of town for 2 weeks son, a vacation. Something you are very unfamiliar with.

Posted

You did not beat the Steelers.....they beat themselves.

Every Saints fan should send a Thankyou Card to Heath.....without that fumble, the Steelers were on their way to victory.

And if the Saints would've lost, you'd be saying we beat ourselves with the Brees fumble, right?

Posted

Aaron Brooks FTL

Posted

Why are all you Taint fans here anyhow? Shouldnt you guys be talking about your team on your own garbage board? Better yet shouldnt some of you still be rebuilding your homes or sniping at relief workers giving aid ya bunch of worthless drains on the economy. That city needs another good flushing a few years later to clean some more trash out of it again.

Posted

Holy f*ck. Smack forum, anyone care to move this?

Posted

yeah that's why I have a picture of Archie f ucking Manning moron. I can name more old saint players THAT EVENTUALLY PLAYED FOR THE PANTHERS than you can name actual panthers dipshit. We got beat down by the browns, so the f uck what? I was out of town for 2 weeks son, a vacation. Something you are very unfamiliar with.

Anybody can google an Archie Manning photo douche bag.

You were on vacation......OK. So a vacation is a status symbol to Taints fans? If you guys beat the Browns, I bet the house you would have found a way to get a wireless signal in your Motel 6 to continue trolling this forum.

You're exposed.

Also, I love how you use "son" and "boy" to really nail your points home. I feel sooooo demoralized. Hahahahahaha

1 person likes this