Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Olbermann and Howard Dean

25 posts in this topic

Ok...I believe Jake Tapper is the best journalist in the business. Despite the fact he grew up in Chapel Hill :) , I honestly cannot assertain his political leanings. That, in my opinion, is the trademark of great journalist.

"little man" Maddow? Oh no, she eats pussy.

As someone that doesn't watch either but have seen snippets of both, I've found that at least Hannity doesn't mind putting ideas to debate (even though he bores me). Beck is a self-absorbed dingleberry.

But Olbermann is the definition of asshole and since when does he really put on guests that question his beliefs. At least the little man Maddow does that...badly though. And when you put Dean in the mix...good lord.

I love how, for some reason, Maddow's sexuality is relevant.

Oh, wait, it's just another g5 post. Carry on.

Did Olbermann say anything that were lies or untruths, or just things that the r-wingers dont like to hear?

I love how, for some reason, Maddow's sexuality is relevant.

Oh, wait, it's just another g5 post. Carry on.

How are talking heads relevant in any situation?

I wanted to watch because those two were the most obnoxious two years ago. Last night it was like watching two guys talking about someone dying, and Dean comes up with "I don't want to sound like a snob, but...." then talks about the education level of those voting against the Dems.

The irony level was off the charts.

Haven't watched cable news in over a year and feel so much better.

Seriously, that stuff is hurting our country.

1 person likes this

Guess we know what Meat watches when there's the last game of the World Series and Monday Night Football on.

Did he get a tingle up his leg? I cannot watch Olberman with a straight face. Used to watch his stupid ass on SC in the mornings as a freshman in HS. Was annoying then and is even worse now.

Guess we know what Meat watches when there's the last game of the World Series and Monday Night Football on.

In the same way that you are a semen surfer, I am a channel surfer.