Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Obama lays down the law on lobbyists

68 posts in this topic

Amazing, ain't it? The double standard is crazy. That's why Fox's numbers continue to grow, pablum pukers be damned.

they will scare him sometime between now and re-election time and he will more than take care of the lobbyist. bank on it.

they will scare him sometime between now and re-election time and he will more than take care of the lobbyist. bank on it.

i would bet on it

That's a pretty big ambiguity.

And then two days later, there's this:

Obama waives lobbying rules for Lynn

No campaign rhetoric here, is there, Zod?

Sad to see the rules being disregarded for individuals. Must be a reason to it, and hopefully its not money and power related.

Still, happy to see Obama address an issue that has not been addressed in Washington by a president....ever.

Sad to see the rules being disregarded for individuals. Must be a reason to it, and hopefully its not money and power related.

Still, happy to see Obama address an issue that has not been addressed in Washington by a president....ever.

This is so much fun ... to watch you make excuses and gloss over things for your president .... man, you really are a worshipper of the first order.

This is so much fun ... to watch you make excuses and gloss over things for your president .... man, you really are a worshipper of the first order.

You expect me to be up in arms over a deputy appointment? I would have to be a real partisan hack on the right to be anything but disappointed.

You expect me to be up in arms over a deputy appointment? I would have to be a real partisan hack on the right to be anything but disappointed.

It's not about the deputy appointment ....