Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Randy Moss released for being Steve Smith

80 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Supposedly stood up and humiliated a local small businessman who provided free catering to the team by saying "I wouldn't feed this to my dog!" Then his behavior in New England sealed the deal.

If this is true, props to the Vikings. I know it's cool to pile on Childress now, but I applaud his stance in this case.

Posted · Report post

I really don't care about all the other "Moss Issues" BUT the fact he treated those people that way makes my blood boil!! Even if he thought it was crap at least act like a human and be respectful!!

Posted · Report post

He supposedly said "I used to eat stuff like this before I made money."

Posted · Report post

I heard it today on ESPN Radio and was blown away! Sad that money can make some people a complete A$$!

Posted · Report post

Wow fug Randy Moss.

Posted · Report post

meh

Posted · Report post

I don't blame Childress for doing that. But you can't get around the fact that he gave up a 3rd for a month of play. He knew who Moss was when he picked him up.

Posted · Report post

I really believe Moss is the first guy to do this...:rolleyes: Not excusing the behavior, because its actually pretty sickening, but Id bet that there are guys that have done this, and gets swept under the rug. Either way, Childress is still an idiot, and will lose his job.

Posted · Report post

yea so randy is a douche.....so is half the league.....the vikings ate a 3rd round pick for this bullshit?

Posted · Report post

I bet Moss wanted out to begin with and go back to the Pats.

Posted · Report post

Supposedly stood up and humiliated a local small businessman who provided free catering to the team by saying "I wouldn't feed this to my dog!" Then his behavior in New England sealed the deal.

If this is true, props to the Vikings. I know it's cool to pile on Childress now, but I applaud his stance in this case.

X Clown bitch!

You'll die being a hater! :ciappa:

Posted · Report post

X Clown bitch!

You'll die being a hater! :ciappa:

Me and everyone else who ever had to work with him.