Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Randy Moss released for being Steve Smith

81 posts in this topic

When did Steve Smith do something like that?

Oh, about a gazillion times. To a caterer specifically? Maybe not.

Moss is a great talent, but he really does need a good kicking.

Is that Cowherd in your av?

examples?

Meat doesn't need examples. Since all of his posts are funny remarks and conjecture why should he?

examples?

* He once yelled at a kid at a school appearance because the kid was talking while he was.

* He once yelled at a training camp intern who was told to go ask him some questions for the next preseason game program. Smith told him that he already told the PR people he wouldn't do one of their programs again since they put someone else on the cover of the first one.

* He has this air horn that he keeps in his locker so that he can blow it at 2 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (media days) to let the press know their hour is up. The locals hate him for it, since many of the players are only available for brief periods and many come in at five til 2. I once saw a reporter who had come across country just to interview one of our linemen wait patiently for 15 minutes for the local media to be done with the guy so he could do a one-on-one. He gets about two words out of his mouth before Smith starts blowing his air horn. He smiles, waits a second then tries again. Again Smith blows it. Waits again, tries again, but now Smith is watching the guy and blowing it every time the guy tries to speak.

I've heard much, much worse, but those are three that I witnessed first hand.

This might also have had something to do with it.

Moss told Vikings owner that Childress should be fired

After catching only one pass for 8 yards in the Vikings' 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots, Moss walked into the visitors' locker room where Wilf and other executives stood. According to an NFL source familiar with what transpired, Moss told the Vikings owner in no uncertain terms that Childress wasn't a good coach and should be fired.

I really hate diva type behavior, regardless of who it comes from.

As a side note, Zygi Wilf reminds me of "Young Frankenstein".

2vike0322.jpg

* He has this air horn that he keeps in his locker so that he can blow it at 2 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays (media days) to let the press know their hour is up. The locals hate him for it, since many of the players are only available for brief periods and many come in at five til 2. I once saw a reporter who had come across country just to interview one of our linemen wait patiently for 15 minutes for the local media to be done with the guy so he could do a one-on-one. He gets about two words out of his mouth before Smith starts blowing his air horn. He smiles, waits a second then tries again. Again Smith blows it. Waits again, tries again, but now Smith is watching the guy and blowing it every time the guy tries to speak.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#89 for MVP!

Wouldn't it be much easier for that reporter to get in contact with the player before hand and talk to him somewhere other than were he is getting dressed ?

Meat is hater

I don't get it, where's the funny story??

Moral of story is Randy Moss hates poorly cooked hotdogs.