Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Give me a freaking break

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Boehner shut the hell up.

Posted

He pulled a T.O! LMFAO!!!!

Dudes ALREADY campaigning for 2012 smh. Good lord..

Posted

i dont care you are, thats funny :lol:

Posted

LOL. OK, you tell Boehner to shut up yet we are supposed to shut up and listen to Barry whine about hope and change. Take your loss like a man.

1 person likes this

Posted

I thought Barry White died?

Posted

LOL. OK, you tell Boehner to shut up yet we are supposed to shut up and listen to Barry whine about hope and change. Take your loss like a man.

Lose? Im unaffiliated I vote for the person I think that is best for the job. But yeah right know I hate the Repubs more than the Democrats but both suck.

Posted

The guy was clearly playing politics/faking/ trying to make the morning news...which is a terrible sign considering he is the speaker for the next 2 years.

Posted

3rd in line for the Presidency is crying like a little girl in front of the world. Control yourself man!

Posted

Boehner sounded drunk...and frankly

I would be too.

Posted

The guy was clearly playing politics/faking/ trying to make the morning news...which is a terrible sign considering he is the speaker for the next 2 years.

Actually I dont think he was trying to cry I think he got choked on the piece of candy in his mouth. He was actually gagging.

Posted

He is now 2 heartbeats away from the Presidency...Good lord, please be safe Barack...and Joe...

Posted

boehner-eyes-cody.jpg