Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boo7382

10 Year Old Gives Birth

47 posts in this topic

Kill me, KILL ME NOW.

Im sure this story will be brought up with a point either for or against abortion at the next US abortion hearing.

1 person likes this

She's not even married?

Just horrible.

Cause they can't get married until age 11 in Spain.

Also, on a side note. I heard on the radio that girls are starting puberty as early as 7 nowadays. Damn I'm glad I had a boy!

Seriously, it's all the growth hormones they inject into our foods these days! Between the growth hormones and the preservatives it's messing with our bodies. People who had to be exhumed from their graves, are not decaying like they used to because of all the preservatives. (I guess that's a good thing, if you have to exhume a dead body. :eek:)

High school girls looked no where like they do when I was in high school 35 years ago. 35 years ago, most of the girls were still stuffing their bras to get some cleavage. Girls going through puberty at such an early age, it's all part of it.

She told me she was 11!!!!

1 person likes this

I'll just leave this here..

<NSFW link removed, google 5 year old peruvian mother>

I realize different cultures and different expectations etc....but a 10 year old having a baby is simply retarded

Haven't you seen what 12 year old girls look like these days? I swear one could've convinced me she was 17.

Wow... sorta NSFW....

Actually, sorta nsf-browsing the internet

You're probably right.

I figure if a 12 year old Brooke Shields can be nekkid in a movie, a 5 year old would be ok.

Haven't you seen what 12 year old girls look like these days? I swear one could've convinced me she was 17.

That almost happened to me once. I was 16 and thought I was hooking up with an older girl.

you need to understand that I am the father of an almost 10 year old daughter....NO!