Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Game 42: Grizzlies vs. Bobcats

11 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Another winnable game at home vs the horrible Grizz. We stomped the Grizz in Memphis last time we faced them but historically have lost to them. Id like to see big games from Emeka and G Force tonight. GO BOBCATS!!!

Posted · Report post

Is anyone familier with myp2p.eu or channelsurfing.net? These two sites show live streaming sports telecasts for free, but are hit or miss when it comes to bobcats games, especially if thier playing another team from a relatively small market. does anyone know of another site that does this? i go to school in louisiana and can't watch the games. any ideas/help would be gratly appreciated. THANKS!

Posted · Report post

end of the 3rd period.

The good news is we are up six on Memphis at home

The bad news is we are up six on Memphis at home

Posted · Report post

Bobcats win 101-86.

Posted · Report post

Bobcats playing good ball now.

Posted · Report post

Emeka Okafor 20 points, 15 rebounds, 3 blocks, 3 steals

Gerald Wallace 13 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 4 steals

Good job boys.

Posted · Report post

they're playing good team ball right now! more bench production would be better. I'm guessing when D.J. comes back he'll solve that problem.

Posted · Report post

i really think they turned a corner as a team the past 2 weeks. We aren't going to compete with the top teams but there is no reason we cant make a push for the 8,7 or even 6 seed. BTW Raja is on fire

Posted · Report post

Everyone is drinking the Larry Brown koolaid now. As long as he continues to work his magic, I'll take a sip or two as well.

Posted · Report post

Everyone is drinking the Larry Brown koolaid now. As long as he continues to work his magic, I'll take a sip or two as well.

Of course, beside his stay at the Knicks LB makes everyteam he coaches good if not great. Having ties to Dean Smith doesnt hurt as well.:D

Posted · Report post

I'm not sure he had the power to call shots in New York that he had in Detroit and other stops. I could be wrong though.