Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You Heard It Here.....Pt.2

36 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So last year I made that Butler prediction

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/college-basketball/16507-you-heard-it-here.html

Yea, I'm never gonna let you guys forget about it :D

Can't really see anything happening that will be as big as Butler making the Final Four.

I really like Illinois. I really feel that they got all the right pieces. With Jereme Richmond coming in, I think him and Brandon Paul are gonna light it up.

I'll predict that they'll win the Big Ten. Obviously not as bold as last year, but with OSU/MSU and Purdue, it's the best conference in the nation.

Anybody got any predictions for this upcoming season?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

dont think richmond will have a huge impact as a freshman. I like Florida to win the SEC East.

Posted · Report post

I don't really have any surprise picks for this season at the moment.

A month ago I would have picked St Louis to make a tournament run. They had one possible lottery pick and another possible late 2nd rounder, but both were kicked off the team for a sexual assault accusation. Their supporting cast was very good as well and Rick Majerus is a good coach.

Without those two scorers though I'll be shocked to see them even make the tournament.

I can't wait to see who this years surprise team will be. I don't really consider Butler making a run a surprise, but to make the final was certainly not expected. I don't think we'll see anyone unexpected hit the final four this year.

Posted · Report post

I predict two SEC teams in the Final Four

Posted · Report post

Southern California picked to finish 5th in the Pac-X by CBS will finish no worse then third and make the tournament with the play of two Freshman guards and former Tarheel Alex Stephenson....

Posted · Report post

All I want is for Kansas to be good and UNC to suck again.

Posted · Report post

All I want is for Kansas to be good and UNC to suck again.

Josh Selby is going to be a GOOD guard if he ever gets cleared...

Posted · Report post

Florida to the Final Four :)

Posted · Report post

Tennessee WILL make the final four for the first time in school history this year. Remember this.

Posted · Report post

I hope Tennessee has a good year because after this year it will be rough. Tough to be a Tennessee fan I imagine.

Posted · Report post

It definitely has been a tough year to be a Tennessee fan. Also, after this year, we might be on a post-season-ban for a couple of years. Shouldn't affect this year, though.

Pearl has said many times that this is by far the most talented team he's ever had.

Posted · Report post

yeah I like tennessee this year. tobias harris will be very good