Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelblue89

You Heard It Here.....Pt.2

37 posts in this topic

Not a big deal. Tennessee had a halftime lead, and mailed it in during the second half. The Indy coach is one of Pearl's former players. I think it will be good for this young team.

Didn't Syracuse lose an exhibition game last year?

yes they did. these exhibition games are pointless. It is sometimes hard to play basketball against significantly worse teams, you play to the level of your opponent is such a true statement for basketball. If I was a vols fan I wouldn't be too worried, but I wouldn't be exactly ecstatic

My prediction is this:

Duke will repeat as National Champions

Final Four:

Duke

Nova

Baylor

NCState

fixed:D

1 person likes this

Appalachian State will win it all because Armanti Edwards will come back, play point guard and they'll win out.

Appalachian State will win it all because Armanti Edwards will come back, play point guard and they'll win out.

no way!!! you really think so... I guess anything is possible huh. maybe one day you will make a non smart ass post, that has anything to do with the discussion.

1 person likes this

no way!!! you really think so... I guess anything is possible huh. maybe one day you will make a non smart ass post, that has anything to do with the discussion.

Doubtful. :rolleyes:

Duke repeats in '11.

OSU is very impressive, K-State looked solid, and Butler got a whoopin by Louisville. Fun day.

And Gonzaga lost to SDSU

Not that shocking really, SDSU is gonna be a force this year and is gonna make a deep run in the tourny

As for Butler. Was an interesting game.

Shelvin Mack is one of the best players in the nation bar none.

If Howard can stay out of foul trouble he is up there as well.

We just need more scoring. Khyle Marshall was piss poor last night IMO, while I saw great things out of Chrishawn Hopkins.

Nored needs to stop shooting. I am fine with him driving the lane and drawing fouls, but he is just not an offensive threat at all. Hahn needs to get out of here. And if Andy Smith can work on his offense a little, he should be a good player.

We started out slow last year, They'll be fine.

Southern California picked to finish 5th in the Pac-X by CBS will finish no worse then third and make the tournament with the play of two Freshman guards and former Tarheel Alex Stephenson....

They better circle the wagons then ... 20 point loss to Rider?

They better circle the wagons then ... 20 point loss to Rider?

They're a REALLY young team, and it's a long season. They don't even have Jio Fontan on the court yet. Everyone whose seen the team at practice says Fontan is going to be the best player on the Trojans. By the time the Pac 10 season rolls around they will have already played their toughest games (@ KU and @ Tennessee). They will be a much more experienced team and have a good feel for how the new guys fit into the team. Also Stephenson just broke his hand last week so it will take him some time to get healthy. SC should be fine when it matters.....