Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MyDigBick

Lets say Matt Moore has a few bad games..

Who would we start   69 votes

1. 1. Who would we start

• Jimmy Clausen
    • Tony Pike
    • Armanti Edwards
    • Jesus
    • Start another Moore thread

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

The Panthers need to start Clausen at some point again this season so the new coaching staff will have more film to evaluate to see if he is the future answer at QB, or if they need to go in another direction.

However,if it is left solely up to Fox ,i would expect Matt Moore to start all the games, unless he was injured or really bombed out.

The Panthers need to start Clausen at some point again this season so the new coaching staff will have more film to evaluate to see if he is the future answer at QB, or if they need to go in another direction.

However,if it is left solely up to Fox ,i would expect Matt Moore to start all the games, unless he was injured or really bombed out.

I would like to see Clausen finish the season for us. Maybe the last 2-3 games.

2 people like this

I would like to see Clausen finish the season for us. Maybe the last 2-3 games.

I have to agree and this is nothing against Matt Moore but 3 games,in my opinion,is not enough games to get a good read on Jimmy Calusen,a rookie QB that may(or may not) be our QB of the future.

1 person likes this

He will be the starter, but he shouldn't be.

Considering the only thing a lame duck coach is concerned about is winning as many games as he can in 2010......why shouldn't he?

He will be the starter, but he shouldn't be.

then who should be the starter? we have a handful of crappy Qbs and right now the best of the crappy qbs is starting this week. Sucks but it's true.

Why is a WR on the list?

At this point, why not? lol. At least more wildcat or something. Hell I forgot what year that was but we ran the wildcat against the Falcons for almost a whole game. The way our QBs look, I say it is time for a repeat but if that happens I'm sure Smitty would Goldberg spear Davidson.

1 person likes this

The season is shot,so now is a good time to play different players and prepare for the future.

However,that kind of call would have to come from higher up because Fox will try to win all he can,hoping to pad his resume for his next coaching position.

1 person likes this

The wildcat in the modern era of NFL football was started by us. Put Amanti in and let him do his thing, what could it possibly hurt? THe pickle and beef stew guy have already ruined the season for us

The wildcat in the modern era of NFL football was started by us. Put Amanti in and let him do his thing, what could it possibly hurt? THe pickle and beef stew guy have already ruined the season for us

We made the wildcat but never succeeded at it.

We made the wildcat but never succeeded at it.

I think that Atlanta might not agree. Williams ran the wildcat all day against them in the Georgia dome and they couldn't stop it. That was the first time I saw it run more than for a series or two.

No. I can not see Moore ever having a bad game and to even speak of such things is blasphemy.