Photo
- - - - -

New Orleans radio guy says Saints hiding Brees injury

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#46 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:14 AM

a guy with credibility equal to that of PFT might have the scoop on something that everyone else riding on the saints/new orleans/brees jock is covering up or ignoring might be the case. at the moment, the only explanations why this guy would be reporting this and not anyone else ventures into tinfoil hat territory.

saints went to some lengths yesterday bunking this report.

Valid, but in fairness nobody believed Jose Canseco either.

Generally painful when it happens, but sometimes the big jerk that no one takes seriously turns out to be right.

(and yes, I know I just served that one up; insert comment here) :mad:

#47 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:18 AM

sometimes (rarely) the guys wearing the tin foil hats are right. this might be one of those times. who knows? it wouldn't be the first time a team lied about the health of their beloved QB.

Edited by rayzor, 05 November 2010 - 11:24 AM.

#48 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:22 AM

sometimes (rarely) the guys wearing the tin foil hats are right. this might be one of those times. who knows? it wouldn't be the first time a team lied about the health of their beloved QB.

If it weren't for the Vicodin thing, I might be willing to just dismiss this, but that fact makes it harder to do.

People that do shady things don't generally become "unshady" just because they got caught once.

#49 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:25 AM

If it weren't for the Vicodin thing, I might be willing to just dismiss this, but that fact makes it harder to do.

People that do shady things don't generally become "unshady" just because they got caught once.

true.

one reason why they might not want this info to come out is that if defenses smelled blood in the water that brees would have an even bigger mark on his chest (or leg). teams pissed at gregg williams for being such a douche and classless coach might try to use his strategies for winning. it's only because no other teams are willing to sink to his levels (yet) that brees is even still walking. it's only a matter of time before someone takes a "late" hit on brees and payton/williams have only themselves to blame if it does. if the saints actually make it to the playoffs this year, that will likely be the time that it happens.

#50 The Don

The Don

Smoke weed!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:29 AM

madden curse, for sure.

#51 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:37 AM

true.

one reason why they might not want this info to come out is that if defenses smelled blood in the water that brees would have an even bigger mark on his chest (or leg). teams pissed at gregg williams for being such a douche and classless coach might try to use his strategies for winning. it's only because no other teams are willing to sink to his levels (yet) that brees is even still walking. it's only a matter of time before someone takes a "late" hit on brees and payton/williams have only themselves to blame if it does. if the saints actually make it to the playoffs this year, that will likely be the time that it happens.

That might happen anyway now that radio guy has come out with this.

#52 rayzor

rayzor

Moderators

Posted 05 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

That might happen anyway now that radio guy has come out with this.

i wouldn't be surprised.

btw...is anyone else getting sleet outside? i wasn't expecting it this early.

#53 cjjr72984

cjjr72984

ROOKIE

Posted 05 November 2010 - 02:01 PM

madden curse, for sure.

No madden curse. Brees is fine.

#54 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:01 PM

Haha don't want to pee all over anyone's wishful-thinking-revenge-fantasy RE: Brees' leg, but you can just go ahead and throw anything that KW says right out of the window. We're not talking "alleged" vicoden abuse like someone with an axe to grind is trying to blackmail us over, but confirmed from multiple sources and on multiple occasions abuse with regards to the dope breaking the scoop. KW is a pillhead who's still bitter about being banned from the team for pulling this same sort of poo in the past.

As much as some of you must really want this to be true, you certainly don't want your source to be Kenny Wilkerson.

#55 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:10 PM

They are trying to deny the curse.... this will come back to.... haunt them.

#56 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 05 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

They are trying to deny the curse....

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:oB-ygdFCSsKIHM:http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r104/Krantzstone/david_caruso_sunglasses.jpg&t=1[/img]

this will come back to.... haunt them.

[img]http://www.westsidetale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/david-caruso.jpg[/img]

[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs623.ash1/27530_131862996826989_3660_n.jpg[/img]