Official Netflix Thread

399 posts in this topic

Posted

Mad Men, The Walking Dead, The Office, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Hunt for Red October, Troll Hunter, Tears of the Sun & Surviving the Cut.

Posted

The Rampage is awesome if you like small town kids going crazy and wearing a complete armored body suit and killing everyone on main street.

Posted

If you want a good laugh watch Coal. Its a reality show about West VA coal miners. I watched the entire season in one day.

Posted

Good grief the selections are getting worse and worse. Any other places to find good movies.

Posted

Ken Burns Civil War

(Yeah I know I'm late to the party.)

I'm both ashamed and overjoyed to admit I'm learning more about that war than I ever learned in school. If you haven't watched it and have ANY interest in US history this is a cant miss.

Posted

Need something new to watch on Netflix. Haven't checked it out in like 3 weeks...

Posted

Twin Peaks by David Lynch

Posted

watched Drive the other night... that was pretty good.

Posted

The selection has turned to crap. Still good things on there, but there used to be a plethora of great things to watch. I want spartacus!

Posted

watched Drive the other night... that was pretty good.

I really liked it. It was a B movie with A+ actors.

Posted

Have had it for about 6 months, and at first it was great, but now it seems that every movie or tv show I want to watch requires a dvd.