Matt Moore

Official Netflix Thread

442 posts in this topic

Anyone else have issues with their Netflix streaming going out trying to load a video? I have to switch inputs or turn TV off to get it back on. When I get back all I see is 'Netflix couldn't play video blah blah blah, please try again later.'

Haven't had that problem.

Senna. It's a documentary on Ayrton Senna, legendary F1 driver who took it upon himself to challenge the F1 scene and change it forever. Some of the things he did in real life are just ridiculous, like straight out of a movie.

1 person likes this

Senna. It's a documentary on Ayrton Senna, legendary F1 driver who took it upon himself to challenge the F1 scene and change it forever. Some of the things he did in real life are just ridiculous, like straight out of a movie.

i've heard this is really good.

the man from nowhere is another good martial arts flick

Just watched Kill the Irishman. Pretty good flick.

Make sure to watch anything you want from Starz before they drop from Netflix soon.

Also just watched Lilyhammer. I really wanted to like this new show but it was pretty lame.

Mad Men, The Walking Dead, The Office, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, The Hunt for Red October, Troll Hunter, Tears of the Sun & Surviving the Cut.

The Rampage is awesome if you like small town kids going crazy and wearing a complete armored body suit and killing everyone on main street.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead