Matt Moore

Official Netflix Thread

423 posts in this topic

Netflix is fuging awful. Dropping this nonsense.

We ditched satellite to save us some money. 8 bux a month for tv and movies other than what I can pick up ota isn't bad. The wife already had amazon prime (I think it's 70 a year). With those two and all the other poo we get on xbl there's plenty to choose from.

We ditched satellite to save us some money. 8 bux a month for tv and movies other than what I can pick up ota isn't bad. The wife already had amazon prime (I think it's 70 a year). With those two and all the other poo we get on xbl there's plenty to choose from.

I ditched cable to run Hulu+, Netflix, and Amazon Prime. I got Amazon Prime gifted to me. I still think Netflix is the worst of the 3.

it seems the tech and demand is there for much better choices for online content. i like hulu but can't bring myself to get hulu +. netflix i don't like that much.

i wish netflix's library was more vast. as a total movie lover i have seen so many films that it's very hard for me to come across something i have yet to see.

I dumped Netflix years ago. Now I have HULU Plus. Much better.

queen_of_versailles_xlg.jpg

A documentary that follows a billionaire couple as they begin construction on a mansion inspired by Versailles. During the next two years, their empire, fueled by the real estate bubble and cheap money, falters due to the economic crisis.

Has anyone seen Miss Bala? its a spanish language film but its won some awards and i've heard good things about it.

Does anyone have trouble using Netflix with time warner cable?

I just watched Braveheart for the first time. Amazing movie. It makes me miss Mel Gibson though. It sucks that he's been ostracized while scum like Roman Polanski who did much worse than Mel gets praised.

If you haven't seen it check out Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Very underrated movie.

1 person likes this

If you haven't seen it check out Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Very underrated movie.

I thought that one was excellent as well. I dont know enough about the civilization to know how much was rooted in fact and how much was made up fantasy but its the sort of movie that I thought about for a long time after seeing it.

netflix has gotten a lot better i recommend Safety not garanteed excellent movie

House of Cards

Bullhead

Mesrine 1 and 2

Elite Squad

Adaptation

Shotgun Stories

Transsiberian

21 Grams

The Conversation

Ran

The Snowtown Murders

recommend them all

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead