Matt Moore

Official Netflix Thread

443 posts in this topic

If you haven't seen it check out Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Very underrated movie.

I thought that one was excellent as well. I dont know enough about the civilization to know how much was rooted in fact and how much was made up fantasy but its the sort of movie that I thought about for a long time after seeing it.

netflix has gotten a lot better i recommend Safety not garanteed excellent movie

House of Cards

Bullhead

Mesrine 1 and 2

Elite Squad

Adaptation

Shotgun Stories

Transsiberian

21 Grams

The Conversation

Ran

The Snowtown Murders

recommend them all

Started watching Stargate Universe last week and I gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised...a solid sci-fi series.

LOL I'm just now watching Walking Dead. I'm thru Season One and started season 2 last night. Awesome show.

If you haven't seen it check out Mel Gibson's Apocalypto. Very underrated movie.

Probably one of the most under rated movies of all time.

All of the AMC shows are great. Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Hell on Wheels, The Killing, and Mad Men. Though after watching the others series first I couldn't get into Mad Men though I did watch the first two episodes and can see why it is loved. If there is one I am missing let me know I would love to catch it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead