Photo
- - - - -

A big shout out to Darren Sharper!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
57 replies to this topic

#51 TheSaint

TheSaint

Lengthy Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 08:25 AM

Carolina fans would be better served directing their anger inward.

#52 Jhyler12

Jhyler12

Go Time!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 09:59 AM

Sharper better be fined and Beason better not be!

#53 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:05 AM

Sharper better be fined and Beason better not be!

or?

#54 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 10:10 AM

Greg Williams is dirty, ive always known that. I don't give a dumb what they were celebrating, if you don't have enough class keep that poo to yourself until the that is out cold on the field is taken care of, then you have no class. Im sick of poo like that. Fug all of them.

#55 cjjr72984

cjjr72984

ROOKIE

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

What pissed me off the most was the high fives and bullshitting on the sideline when Stew was still on the ground....f**k THAT PIECE OF poo!!

So what! Had Stewart run over Sharper he would've done that stupid Matrix dance with DeAngelo Williams on the sidelines.

Sharper made a good football hit and dapped off his teammates. He didn't jump up and down and taunt Stewart while he was on the ground. Matter of fact, he didn't even celebrate until after the booth review determined the Saints would get the ball back.

Bunch of crybabies on here.

#56 rubberneck

rubberneck

ROOKIE

Posted 08 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

Posted Image

#57 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The Yumbo of the Huddle

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:35 PM

Greg Williams is dirty, ive always known that. I don't give a dumb what they were celebrating, if you don't have enough class keep that poo to yourself until the that is out cold on the field is taken care of, then you have no class. Im sick of poo like that. Fug all of them.

Our team needs a mean streak. I need my defense to be scary...if it means putting a guy down early to send a message then so be it. Ill take Greg Williams and his aggressive blitzes that are created to kill people..Ill take him any time of the week to D Coordinte.

If our players had Sharpers fire and aggressive nature we would be way better than 1-5. Godfrey laying back in the endzone or Godfrey attacking the ball and may take out the WR....ill take the latter.

I like the Tampa 2 but if I see another soft zone on a 3rd and 15 where the Cb's play back 17 yards I will take a hostage!

Also a safeties job is to hit someone at the line..he did. I hate that it was J- Stew but that's football. Why cry about it.

Matt Moore getting undercut last week was a worse offense where the refs swallowed the whistle.

#58 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

HUDDLER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 12:36 PM

Greg Williams is, has been, and always will be dirty /conversation...at least on my part