Photo
- - - - -

This is really making it hard to be a Panther fan.

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Big Beast

Big Beast

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:20 PM

I want to stick it out and just say next year we will be back. I have watched us get beaten 8 times this year and after every game I am mad and feel like what was the point of that, it wasn't very entertaining. I live in Raleigh and went to the 49ers game, up at 6am to get to the stadium by 10:30. I am thanking God right now that I went to that game instead of todays game. I just don't know if i would have had the intestunal fortitude to sit through it and then drive back to Raleigh feeling ripped off and upset about spending 85$ a seat. The point of my post is that we are losing fans by the boatload right now because would be considered a die hard fan.

#2 PanthersPhan18

PanthersPhan18

(0Y0)

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:26 PM

A true fan doesn't find it hard to remain with their team. Good or bad.

#3 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,612 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

A true fan doesn't find it hard to remain with their team. Good or bad.

That true and false.

Like I live in Wilmington, so driving 4 hours to see this disaster is a stretch.
The OP lives in RDU, which isn't quite so bad, but similar principle.

Nothing is as bad as losing then having to drive hours home.

That said, its never hard to be a fan. You either love the team or you don't.

#4 dude man bro

dude man bro

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:30 PM

If you want the Saints wagon just rolled by..

#5 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,263 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:31 PM

Yup, this is when we cull the herd and find out who the real fans are.

It's hard to watch, but I'm as much of a Panthers fan today as I was the day we won the NFC championship.

#6 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,505 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:32 PM

I want to stick it out and just say next year we will be back. I have watched us get beaten 8 times this year and after every game I am mad and feel like what was the point of that, it wasn't very entertaining. I live in Raleigh and went to the 49ers game, up at 6am to get to the stadium by 10:30. I am thanking God right now that I went to that game instead of todays game. I just don't know if i would have had the intestunal fortitude to sit through it and then drive back to Raleigh feeling ripped off and upset about spending 85$ a seat. The point of my post is that we are losing fans by the boatload right now because would be considered a die hard fan.

Didn't have many in the first place, but this is true. I live in Raleigh, too, and dont see many Panther fans around. I talk a lot of junk about our owner, and see us becoming pretty dern awful for years to come, but Im sticking with them till the end.

#7 RockECU

RockECU

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:35 PM

I have watched us get beaten 8 times this year

You have? Are you including preseason or something? Or is your math and memory just that bad?

#8 Big Beast

Big Beast

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

Sorry, it just feels like 8 losses, or maybe I am predicting the future when we go to Tampa next week and play the Bucs coming off a tough loss to Atlanta.

#9 ThaJackal

ThaJackal

Arschloch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:42 PM

I'll still wear my Panthers gear. I don't care if they lose every game from here out the same as today. They will be better down the road (count on it). Just know that the fuctards that are talking poo now will be in the same boat at some point in the future (unless they are bandwagon scum - then they'll be pulling for someone else). *** the Saints and the 30 other teams in the NFL. I WILL NEVER PULL FOR ANOTHER TEAM AS LONG AS THE PANTHERS ARE HERE OR JUST BECAUSE ONE OF THE PANTHER'S NOW PLAYS FOR THEM. I WILL PULL AGAINST ANY PLAYER THAT VOLUNTARILY LEAVES THIS TEAM LIKE THE TRAITORS THAT THEY ARE!

#10 Jangler

Jangler

that funky feeling to get you through

• HUDDLER
  • 47,830 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:45 PM

I had sleepies this afternoon.

#11 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,560 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:47 PM

So when we have a great season with heart stopping games do y'all feel like you underpaid for tickets and should send the organization a check to cover the difference?

#12 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:55 PM

lol so you're telling the "fans" to just overlook Jerry Richardson's blatant shitting on his fanbase?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com