4 replies to this topic

#1 bigdog_10_2002

bigdog_10_2002

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 423 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:39 AM

Where did all the hate go for this guy?

Last year at this time the masses were calling for him to be hung from the top of B.O.A. I'll admit I was one of those people, but I thought he did a much better job this season. It looked like early on in the year, we were going to have the same problems with baker's punts getting blocked, but they corrected that and the ST unit was solid down the stretch.

I just thought i'd applaud our favorite scapegoat on the job he did the last 3/4 of the season.

#2 tarheelfan23

tarheelfan23

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:44 AM

haha yea i no, mark jones turned into the man, even though he will never return one for a td

Last year at this time the masses were calling for him to be hung from the top of B.O.A. I'll admit I was one of those people, but I thought he did a much better job this season. It looked like early on in the year, we were going to have the same problems with baker's punts getting blocked, but they corrected that and the ST unit was solid down the stretch.

I just thought i'd applaud our favorite scapegoat on the job he did the last 3/4 of the season.

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,757 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:46 AM

after he fixed the Blocked punt issue we were great on ST's this season, and and they were the only part of the team that Played well in the playoff game against the Cardinals

#4 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

Nothing hurts Special Teams like injuries.
Remember ST's is mostly reserves anyways. So when those rserves become starters the 3rd and 4th guys show up. Crossman is middle of the road, and did well well this season.

#5 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,423 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:17 AM

2 things saved Crossman's ass.....Jones was able to get the ball out near the 30 consistently and Lloyd lead the league in touchbacks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.