Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrible QB play: Personel or Coaching?

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I think the QB suckage is because there is no one to develop them. That's the main reason we need a change in coaching. Do you guys really think there is no hope in Moore or Clausen?

Posted · Report post

My answer to the title of this thread is yes...

Posted · Report post

It's both honestly.

Moore's regression is pretty remarkable but Clausen isn't NFL material. After looking at his peripherals last year Moore was fool's gold but we were to blind to see it, and I'm as much as fault as anyone.

Posted · Report post

Yep, it's both.

Posted · Report post

Exactly, why draft a Joe Flacco instead of Jonathon Stewart when we have no chance in hell of developing him.

Posted · Report post

because you can shake a bush and find a running back?

Posted · Report post

It's both honestly.

Moore's regression is pretty remarkable but Clausen isn't NFL material. After looking at his peripherals last year Moore was fool's gold but we were to blind to see it, and I'm as much as fault as anyone.

this.this.this.this

the more I see of Clausen the more I realize how much of a pussy he really is. for fug sakes were 1-6 throw the damn ball downfield

Posted · Report post

because you can shake a bush and find a running back?

You missed my sarcasm meter.

sarcasmMeter-1266531711.jpeg

Posted · Report post

Moore could reach a Trent Dilfer level, but he will never be able to lead a team to victory. With the line and receiving corp he has now, he's doomed.

As far as our coaching, we imported Cleveland's old offensive coaching staff and we somehow ended up with Cleveland's old offense. Go figure.

Posted · Report post

Coaching.

Posted · Report post

It's both honestly.

Clausen isn't NFL material? That's a pretty sweeping statement, one that's obviously wrong.

Put him in a position to succeed and he will. Throw him into the fire with dog poo coaching and he'll look awful.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

I like the part where we're down by three scores late in the second half and we're running play action like they're gonna bite.

Or where we put the rookie in when we have to pass and we send all our pass catchers on long developing routes.

1 person likes this