Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Pike

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I fell asleep last night with the Green Bay-Dallas game on. Woke up about 130 and the Panthers Huddle was interviewing Pike. He sounds very impressive, smart and well spoken.

Don't know if he has a future, but will give him a little break now because his reps have mostly been with the scout team and he got a late start because of school. Since the year is over anyway, should give him some practice and game reps. Got to be evaluating who to keep next year. At least he is tall enough not going to get all those balls tipped by the D line. Clausen has a long way to go.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Pike is a baller. Probably the most competitive QB we have. Clausen is more gifted physically, but Pike is one of those guys that will go out there on crutches if he has to, whatever it takes.

Posted · Report post

In what little I saw of him yesterday, I think it's safe to say he cannot be worse than the other two QBs on this roster.

Posted · Report post

I wish we wernt even having to discuss this. I had to drink my way through yesterdays game. I may be in Betty Ford by seasons end.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It's time to put the guys in that want to play. It appears some of out starters have had enough.

Posted · Report post

Screw it. Someone hook this kid up with some roids and lets see if we can create a monster for next season.

Posted · Report post

he looked the most poised, and the most hungry of any of the three out there yesterday. i hope they give him some reps with the ones in practice this week.

Posted · Report post

He also played against the Saint's bus drivers and luggage handlers

Posted · Report post

All of our QBs play against the other teams bus drivers and luggage handlers

Posted · Report post

Not really. Moore and Clausen faced the starting D mainly.

Posted · Report post

Pike was a wasted pick, more so than Armanti Edwards.

Posted · Report post

That was a joke, son.