Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers128

Why did so many people go to the game?

67 posts in this topic

I go every Sunday with my pops because we already paid for the tickets. He looked at me yesterday just before Clausen threw the pick six and said "I can't wait until we're good again so I can dump these PSLs." And I don't blame him. It hasn't been fun at BofA since the Monday Night game a few years back when we beat Tampa.

Plus with the never-ending stream of flags in the NFL nowadays, College Football is just so much more entertaining. I'd rather spend my money on that.

I can't believe how many people were there yesterday.

Sorry, but I will keep going on Sunday. Mainly because I still love being there on game day. But boy.... it is painfully, agonizing and frustrating to watch. This team without a doubt is the worse display of offensive football I have ever seen in the NFL.

I will also continue to take advantage of the only benefit of how bad this team is........... and that is we keep going as an entire family, have had other friends and families join us and pay $5 per ticket outside the stadium. And it doesnt even matter where the seats are because moving around is super easy. I only wish I had more available dollars to take advantage of all the PSL owners who want to bail out and buy up some of these super cheap PSL's.

To see the World Champions.

It's still pretty fun. Tailgating is great always.

Admittedly i am going to have a tough time making it happen if we are this bad in December and it is freezing or raining. But I'll probably still go

But one bad season isn't going to make me boycott.

But i will boo JR if they ever show his face on the big-screen again

Fire the coach! Hire Bill Cowher! Jerry's destroying this team so stop going to the games!

Honestly I cannot tell the difference between my Cowboy friends and my Panther friends anymore.

sad but true

If I had paid for a PSL and season tickets I would be going or at least selling my seats to someone else that would be going.

OP

Going to the game is awesome. Win, lose, or draw.

See you guys at the Ravens game!

I wish I could give out a piece of die instead of pie to the op.

winner!!

let's take the time to start a thread complaining about why "fans" should stop going to the games!!!

Fans can watch the game from home. I don't see any point in spending money to sit out in the cold and watch a crappy product from JR.

I'm happy with 8-8 seasons most of the time. Fans here are really easy to please. We don't get big free agents. All we ask for are decent draft picks and 6-9 wins and instead we get Jimmy Clausen and 1 win.

You guys consider yourselves more worthy as fans. You're actually just mindless fans. JR loves you and all the other zombies who continue to invade BoA to watch team x embarrass us.

I guess it just depends on if you can have a good time watching terrible football. I went to the Panthers Cardinals playoff game and I can tell you I didn't have a good time. Sitting between Cardinals fans and wine and cheese fans was abysmal.

Its always fun to spend a Sunday at the game with a cold beer, a brat and enjoying time with my wife....

You can have the same amount if privacy at the stadium as you do in the bedroom if you wait until the 4th.

Judging from my television, at times early in the game the stadium seemed to have a decent number of folks in it. Especially considering a 1 win team was playing in cold weather.

I'm sorry guys but this is the wrong approach. Please do us all a favor and stop going to the game. This is like people complaining about Modern Warfare 2 then you go online and it has the most players of any game ever online. Who will listen to complains if they don't feel threatened by their consumers?

If you want to see Jimmy Clausen checking down and throwing the ball away next year, go to the game. If you want a better product on the field, do us all a favor and stay home.

Sounds like you are recommending that we act like bandwagon fans. IMO, a true fan comes in good and bad time. I don't plan to break my consecutive game streak just to make a statement...

1 person likes this