65 replies to this topic

#16 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:43 PM

Nail on the head. I'm sorry that following this logic doesn't jive with the revolution that hard core message board enthusiasts want us to follow (who also happen to have zero investment other than their fragile emotions).

Say it however you want, but I've never been prouder to have zero invested in this team.

#17 Jbro

Jbro

BBW GFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:44 PM

I wish I could give out a piece of die instead of pie to the op.

#18 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:44 PM

This is why you go to the games...

http://www.gifsoup.c....php?id=1202359

#19 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,166 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:45 PM

Say it however you want, but I've never been prouder to have zero invested in this team.

You're making a thread on a Panthers related messageboard complaining about fans going to the game, and remarked that you were watching the game on TV. Yeah, you don't care at all :lol:

#20 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:47 PM

Just seems like yesterday when all we wanted was to finish out a season 8-8

#21 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:49 PM

I went because it was my first chance to go to a pro football game. I loved it despite the horrible loss and it really helped put many things into perspective for me.

For instance I didn't even care that I was surrounded by Saint fans in section 536. A little kid behind me would shout out the exact opposite of what I did (I shout DEFENSE he shouts OFFENSE) and you know what for the first two minutes it annoyed me but then I realized hey at least some other people in the stadium had some spirit and so it became something of a fun game with the kid to me and I loved it. I realized we are all there to watch football and the teams didn't matter any more to me. It was all just about having a good time, shouting my head off, and having as much fun as possible with the complete strangers who were Saint fans around me.

If I get the chance I'll go to another one too, it was awesome win, lose, or horrible offense.

Edited by Kral, 08 November 2010 - 01:51 PM.

#22 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:54 PM

Good ... who needs you anyway ... be gone. You won't be missed.

#23 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:55 PM

God I hate that there were as many Saints Fans than Panthers Fans out there on Sunday.

#24 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,692 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 08 November 2010 - 01:57 PM

when the panthers make the superbowl in a few years it's going to be a thousand times sweeter for those of us who sat through days like these than it will be for crybaby bandwagon nancyboys who jump back on board when it's easy

#25 TinGodz

TinGodz

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:33 PM

lol if we start boycotting games, we're going to lose another team. It's the nonfans that cost us the Hornets; it'll be the same nonfans that cost us the Panthers.

I'm not capable of going to games this year, but you can guarantee I'll be going to as many games as possible next year. Even if we play worse (which hopefully doesn't happen).

#26 SOJA

SOJA

King McNutt 2016

• HUDDLER
  • 9,164 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:36 PM

I go/watch because I am not a fair weather fan

#27 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:39 PM

It's bad but if you can get a good conversation in with a cool fan(of either team) that can be fun.

Honestly Sutton's run and Marshall's return made the whole game worth it. I'll take whatever I can get. For those few moments the whole stadium was alive and joyful. It felt good.

Kind of like I can't officially ever diss Carr 100% because of that awesome dive for a 1st down he had against the bucs.

#28 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,025 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg, SC

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:43 PM

I go/watch because I am not a fair weather fan

This. The definition of "fan."

#29 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,876 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:44 PM

I live in ATL. If I lived close by I would go regardless of record. Just to be at the stadium to watch my favorite football team play drunk as hell is enough for me.

#30 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,253 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:45 PM

"Stop going to the games"

That's an easy statement for you to make being that you don't have $850 tied up in one season ticket

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.