Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We are going to win this fight, and we will win it on OUR terms

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Yes, once we invaded. I am sure that if Iran invaded Mexico we would probably be interested in having a role in that muck up.

Posted

You would be surprised. :)

But Hamas uses cheap, easily available, Chinese and Russian made weapons. American weapons are generally more expensive, and harder to get.

not that we would necessarily give them weapons, but when a large portion of your corporate economy is subsidized through military R&D it sure makes it easier to increase funding and thus bolster a faltering economy if you have someone to fight.

I was only half serious. But I was half serious.

Posted

Yes, once we invaded. I am sure that if Iran invaded Mexico we would probably be interested in having a role in that muck up.

Yeah that might be true but we wouldn't use IED's, suicide attacks, and homemade rocket/mortar launchers, (these are what terrorists use, not fully uniformed, identifiable, organized militaries, sort of like what we use)

Posted

Well, that's because we would not have to. If we ran out of million dollar missiles and fighter jets, would we just surrender then?

Posted

Wash Post reporting Obama ending Bush's War on Terror.

God forgive him if we get attacked again this year.

Posted

Well, that's because we would not have to. If we ran out of million dollar missiles and fighter jets, would we just surrender then?

Terrorists have funding and Iran sponsors plenty of them, they actually choose to be cowards.

True Fact!!!

Posted

So they choose not to get Stealth Fighters! Ahh, I see!

Posted

They choose to attack civilians and to hide amongst civilians.

Posted

They choose to cut journalists' heads off, film it and post it on the internet.

Posted

They choose to put IED's on the side of the road that could kill a vehicle full of U.S. military, or it could kill a bridal party. They don't care.

Posted

Wasn't George C Scott in a movie about that?

Posted

Dude if it was an all out war against Russia or China that B-2 would keep you warm and fuzzy at night, the fact that we use Predators, Reapers, and any sort of advanced technology keeps that Soldier, Marine, Airman, an advantage at war, are you gonna say next that because we're sophisticated it's wrong, they still have money and backing homey, rpg's don't grow on trees.